Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Market Analytics & Strategic Insights
Requisition ID: 3500171030
Johnson & Johnson Vision, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Market Analytics, located in Santa Ana, California.
The Senior Manager, Market Analytics is responsible for the rigorous and thorough analysis of the surgical division’s global market performance and the timely dissemination of relevant metrics, associated insights and actionable recommendations to inform, shape and drive strategic and tactical commercial activities and decision making.
This role will also require an individual who is strong in collaboration and influencing skills. Other key stakeholders include Regional Commercial Teams, Global Strategic Marketing, Business Development and Finance organizations.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Build and manage day to day operations of the market analytics group to drive commercial activities, and decision-making including but not limited to monthly sales & operations reviews, quarterly market share assessments, annual budget planning and long range strategic planning
- Partner with country/regions across surgical businesses to align on frameworks, analysis, metrics and communication
- Provide strategic & tactical input to the organization to actively influence executive decision makers , shaping strategic and business plans, business/product strategies, new product launch plans and life cycle management.
- Apply basic consulting skills, including consultative listening, problem definition, hypothesis generation, data analysis, translation to value, and oral and written “C”-level presentation skills for impact.
- The ability to demonstrate leadership courage in order to set boundaries, ensure facts & data drive decisions, and ensure time is spent on the most critical/ high value projects is critical.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and assess their potential impact on our franchise business strategies. Act with speed, agility and accountability.
- Cultivate meaningful internal and external partnerships, adding value and insights for the organization; being insight driven to uncover important unmet needs.
- Presents complex issues in a clear and persuasive manner effectively communicating recommendations to cross functional teams.
- Take personal accountability for making Credo-based decisions and fostering a Credo-based culture.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. A concentration in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics, or related field is preferred. MBA or MS is preferred
- 5-10 years relevant progressive business experience in market research, business analytics, marketing/sales analytics, strategic planning, management consulting or a related field is required
- Business/market experience and industry knowledge to influence decisions and strategies are required.
- Proven track record of managing in a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration and influence is needed
- Strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Pragmatic, comfortable making assumptions, dealing with uncertainty and lack of data
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills are required.
- Experience with CRM/analytical/visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Vision Analytics, SFDC, etc.) preferred
- Post-MBA management consulting experience a plus
- Healthcare (Pharmaceutical/Biotech) / Medical Device / Ophthalmology experience is a plus
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)