Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Brand Protection Technology (Digital Product Protection)
Raritan, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3496180218
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Sr. Manager, Brand Protection Technology (Digital Product Protection) located in Raritan, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Sr. Manager Brand Protection Technology works within the Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain group and reports to the Sr. Director, Brand Protection Technology, Global Brand Protection (GBP), and is responsible for researching, developing and implementing brand protection technology solutions, with a focus on enhancing supply chain integrity, product risk assessments, product security features, digital supply chain, and major supply chain innovation from a brand protection perspective.These solutions are designed to counter the risk counterfeits and illicit trade worldwide with specific focus on protecting patient safety and reclaiming / growing business value.
The Brand Protection Technology, Sr. Manager works within the Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain group and reports to the Sr. Director, Brand Protection Technology, Global Brand Protection (GBP), and is responsible for researching, developing and implementing brand protection technology solutions, with a focus on enhancing supply chain integrity, product risk assessments, product security features, digital supply chain, and major supply chain innovation from a brand protection perspective. These solutions are designed to counter the risk counterfeits and illicit trade worldwide with specific focus on protecting patient safety and reclaiming / growing business value.
The Brand Protection Technology Manager will assist the Directors within the Global Brand Protection organization in developing programs and reports to support their brand protection objectives The individual will participate in the creation of process improvements and information sharing forums to serve stakeholders throughout Johnson & Johnson businesses, such as distribution, supply chain, contracting, trade relations, legal, government affairs, security, and regulatory.
- Drive the supply chain integrity processes, projects and competencies as part of the core mission of the Global Brand Protection organization taking responsibility for devising the solution set, chartering the project, designing the project plan, establishing proof of concept and then assisting host organizations in implementing and sustaining the operational aspects of the solution.
- Partner with global affiliates, external stakeholders, supply chain professionals, government agencies and operating companies worldwide to help ensure maximum utilization of and return on investments.
- Research and assess vendors for emerging anti-counterfeiting and anti-diversion product authentication and detection technologies and processes. Foster and maintain relationships with external suppliers and solution providers to develop and promote products and processes for use within Johnson & Johnson operating companies and affiliates.
- This individual will need to align stakeholders and cross functional teams around common measurable goals, and continue to entice and engage senior business leaders and sponsors into the capability development process. They will need to continuously think about maximizing throughput and ensure that the full business value is realized.
- This individual will utilize a strong business acumen, strong technology acumen, strong teamwork, and excellent communication/information sharing to manage multiple priorities in a complex, high-profile, and rapidly changing environment. Additionally, this individual needs to have a strong packaging, supply chain, and digital knowledge.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in process development or project management roles with specific experience in line operations, product development or logistics required.
- Experience working within an industry in which one of the J&J sectors (Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Consumer Goods) participates is required.
- Prior work history in brand protection, quality/compliance, supply chain, information technology or investigations/enforcement is preferred. Global experience is required.
- Experience leading global, diverse multi-functional teams is required.
- Hands-on experience with brand protection concepts is preferred.
- Experience related to product risk/threat analysis and methods is preferred.
- Strong communication and influencing skills especially within decentralized and culturally diverse organizations is required.
- Able to work among international markets and understand the practices of global commerce.
- Track record of successful interdisciplinary team leadership and relationship-building is preferred.
- Understanding of key relevant business processes of distributors, hospitals, manufacturers, healthcare contracting processes, supply chain strategies and importing/exporting is preferred.
- Secondary market (gray market) understanding is helpful and is preferred.
- Must have demonstrated a strong bias for action and sense of urgency in meeting objectives is required
- Must be able to work flexibly in a highly professional team while mastering complexity and attention to detail is required.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)