Johnson & Johnson Careers
Go To Market Manager - São Paulo/SP - Consumer
São Paulo, São Paulo
Requisition ID: 3494180608
Go To Market Manager
Position Summary: Responsible for supporting the implementation of the Go To Market (GTM) Johnson & Johnson Consumer Brazil, and after its implementation, ensure constant revision of the model through frequent analysis of performance KPIs regarding all channels, regions and categories. Besides that, this person will also be responsible for developing methodologies to ensure total alignment of our clients with our short, medium and long term strategies.
- Support the implementation of the Renova (new business model) project with the J & J sales team - Technical support to the PMO team.
- Guardian of the Renova (GTM) criteria (service model, KPIs, etc.) *
- Responsible for Advantage Survey process and deployment;
- Responsible for ensuring performance monitoring of Indirect partners (PEJJ, programs of excellence)
- Guardian of tools and methodologies related to GTM (IDC, Channel Strategy, Market GAP)
- Develop Annual Route To Market (RTM) strategy for business plan implementation in conjunction with commercial team(Trade Marketing and Sales);
- Responsible for Johnson & Johnson's channel strategy, evaluating market trends and setting our channel and customer segmentation;
- Constant updating of the GTM model through the monitoring of the performance of customers, channels and categories. – Sell Out Variations of direct and indirect partners, variation of sales after change of service model in regional clients, cost to serve, etc..
- Works closely with Sales and Distribution Teams to ensure RTM Execution Standards are implemented, monitored, and improved as needed;
- Work closely with finance to ensure full alignment of the analysis and strategic focus of the GTM area,
- Fluent English
- Deep understanding of different channel operations, retail/business environment and trade practices.
- Possesses excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical ability.
- Ability to work in multifunctional groups.
- Ability to remain organized, pay attention to detail and meet critical deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact with varying levels of management
- Ability to build partnerships and influence across all levels of management
- Demonstrates strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Brazil-São Paulo-São Paulo
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)