Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Plastic Surgery Sales Representative - Fort Worth, TX - Mentor Worldwide LLC
Requisition ID: 3493180213
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Plastic Surgery Representative aligned to Mentor, located in Fort Worth, Texas.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neuro, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular and Neurosurgery, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
Mentor is a leading supplier of breast implants in the global aesthetic market. The company develops, manufactures, and markets innovative, science-based products for surgical and non-surgical medical procedures that allow breast surgery patients to improve their quality of life. The company is focused on two strategic areas: breast reconstruction and breast augmentation. MENTOR® is the only manufacturer whose silicone breast implants are made in the U.S.A. For over 20 years, more than 5 million women have chosen MENTOR® Breast Implants.
· The role of the Plastic Surgery Sales Representative is to expand the sales of Mentor products and to convert competitive products in a manner that is commensurate with company policy and sales direction.
· In this role, the Plastic Surgery Sales Representative will be trained to understand and demonstrate proper surgical use of our products to physicians.
· They will need to demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions and objections in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology.
· The Plastic Surgery Sales Representative will be responsible for maintaining and expanding current accounts, building new accounts, developing strong customer relationships, and meeting quotas for a variety of products.
· Additionally, they will be expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical and persuasive; and which leads the customer to action.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity, or other positions within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Please visit www.mentorwwllc.com to learn more!
· This position requires a 4 year degree, as well as, a minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience required.
· 3-5 years of sales experience in a medical device sales environment strongly preferred.
· Experience selling to surgeons in an operating room environment strongly preferred.
· Aesthetics sales experience and experience calling on plastic surgeons preferred.
· Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States
· The ability to travel related to this role is required.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
· Preference will be given to candidates living within 30 miles of the territory, with documented history of proven sales success in healthcare/medical sales industry.
If you want to explore the many small-company environments behind the big-company impact of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, bid on this position today!
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-Texas-Fort Worth
North America-United States-Texas-Lubbock, North America-United States-New Mexico-Albuquerque, North America-United States-Texas-Amarillo, North America-United States-Texas-Abilene
Mentor Worldwide LLC (6177)