Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Global Strategic Marketing - Hips & Knees, Branding
Requisition ID: 3492190829
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Global Strategic Marketing - Hips & Knees, Branding, to be based in Warsaw, IN or Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.\
The Senior Manager is responsible for leadership and innovation in the development of global marketing strategies and managing the Global “Brand” for knees and hips with internal and external stakeholders including: market research & brand guidance, shaping the brand strategy, architecture, messaging, compelling evidence, stakeholder materials, global and regional campaigns, digital, patient initiatives and strategies to drive growth for the global knee and hip business.
The leader must not only be able to operate, but also excel in a matrix organization and bring various stakeholders (commercial, R&D, regional leads, etc.) into the strategic journey to deliver on creating winning strategies and differentiated value propositions.
Key activities of this role include:
Lead and build the global marketing and messaging strategy and execution for priority hip and knee products and solutions, owning from end to end the voice of the customer, subject matter experts, regional marketing input and content development.
Develop launch messaging and branding for new platforms, and maintain global messaging on existing platforms for surgeon, provider and patient stakeholders.
Create and execute digital marketing strategy across stakeholder audiences. Create patient education materials, including digital marketing content and promotional collaterals.
Engage closely with regional marketing teams to identify and evaluate new technologies, treatments, and surgical interventions for knee and hip arthritis across the continuum of care and the messaging strategies for these technologies.
Recruit, retain, and develop a global-minded, high performance team of product managers and specialists who are individual contributors and/or people managers.
Support the daily business activities of the Knee and Hip Marketing organization as needed while managing the branding, patient and digital strategy.
Develop and assemble information and presentations, communicating relevant information to various stakeholders.
Partner with commercial marketing teams on successful launches of new products.
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA strongly preferred.
- A minimum of seven years combined experience in Marketing, Sales, Product Management, and/or Product/Brand Marketing is required.
- Experience in consumer and digital marketing is preferred; orthopedic experience preferred.
- Experience in brand strategy and communications, consumer insights and analytics, marketing planning and execution, business and financial acumen, strategic planning and pipeline preparation, launch excellence and marketing communications is preferred.
- Previous Product Launch Experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to Identify Market Opportunities & Elevate Competitiveness in the marketplace – this includes market assessments, insight gathering, concept development, need statement development, developing evidence strategy, labeling and claim development - is preferred.
- Experience managing individual contributors and/or people managers is strongly preferred.
- A blend of upstream and downstream marketing experience is preferred; strategic marketing experience is preferred.
- Global launch experience is highly desired.
- This position requires up to 30% domestic and/or international travel, including some weekend travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)