Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr Medical Manager Immunology
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 3492180608
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including oncology (e.g., multiple myeloma and prostate cancer), immunology (e.g., rheumatoid arthritis, irritable bowel disease and psoriasis), neuroscience (e.g., schizophrenia, dementia and pain), infectious disease (e.g., HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C and tuberculosis), and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases (e.g., diabetes). Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency.
The Sr Medical Manager reports to the Medical Director and collaborates and implements medical affairs activities within the therapeutic area (Immunology), focusing on life cycle management and product launch readiness, as defined by his/her supervisor. Member of Regional Medical Affairs Team.
What processes and activities fall under the direct responsibilities of this position?
You will establish and provide strategic leadership for Medical Affairs, develop and execute initiatives for launch readiness and life cycle management of products
- Develop local medical affairs product plans, identifying and developing strategies and tactics for the product and therapeutic area
- Identification of critical paths and tracking of projects related to products
- Work with other departments, OpCo heads and regional medical affairs teams to design launch readiness programs
- Lead regional clinical advisory board strategies, in conjunction with other Medical Affairs personnel
- Function as a medical and scientific authority to internal and external customers within areas of expertise
- Build relationships with key medical societies and healthcare providers
- Plan clinical activities with the regional medical affairs teams
- Study concept preparation for activities and approval of trials
- Development of study protocols
- Respond medical/technical queries on regional study protocols
- Validate the medical training content applied to investigators / independent physicians
- Oversight of clinical activities and determination of study suspension/termination
- Data management and preparation of scientific publications, posters and/or oral presentations
- Interact with Global Clinical Operations and Clinical Operations Head
- Provide support to investigator's requests for investigator-initiated studies according to company guidelines.
- Review/preparation of product information kit, product monograph, core medical information responses, package inserts and promotional materials
Function as a scientific guide on products.
- Based on your deep understanding about this matter you will provide scientific support to key opinion and thought leaders, community physicians, investigators and other healthcare providers
- Provide business insight in country brand teams
- Improve promotional materials
- Provide dynamic medical and scientific support via 1:1 interactions and information services
- Craft, oversight, approve and set up educational activities
- Design and deliver regional educational activities
- Lead operations related to educational activities
What skills are we looking for?
- Medical degree
- English Skills (oral and written fluency: upper-intermediate/advanced)
- Experience as Medical Manager (minimum 3 years)
- Full-time dedication
- Availability to travel 30% of the time
- Initiative and integrity
If you're passionate about you career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
BE VITAL in your career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Argentina-Buenos Aires-Capital Federal
Janssen Cilag Farmaceutica Srl (fka Pharma Farmace (7425)
Educación al cliente