Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead Payout Analyst- Compensation and Execution
Requisition ID: 3491180608
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for Lead Payout Analyst- Compensation and Execution. The preferred location for this position is Cincinnati, OH with consideration given to Somerville, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
The Lead Payout Analyst- Compensation and Execution supports pay administration processes for assigned businesses for calculation and payout of Incentive Compensation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• With general direction provided from Payout Manager or Supervisor, works with J&J Payroll Services to deliver accurate and timely incentive compensation for assigned business units.
• Coordinates processes across partners and stakeholders for assigned businesses, to include:
o Payout calendar coordination and communication
o Accurate interpretation, calculation, and administration of compensation plans
o System testing and validation to ensure payout accuracy
o Coordination with other sub-function stakeholders to support plan cycle requirements
• Supports critical business-focused initiatives, projects and operations.
• Partners with Business Unit Manager(s) and analysts to support and execute incentive compensation plan decisions.
• Works closely with C&E Systems, Deployment, and Business Unit teams to ensure plan payouts are managed according to plan to include testing, validation, and issue resolution.
• Responsible for ensuring commission payments and related process are aligned with J&J pay policies, SOX controls and pay procedures.
• May have cross-function (JJMD C&E) project ownership beyond assigned BU.
• And other tasks and duties, as assigned.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
• A minimum of six (6) years of overall business experience is required.
• Experience in Sales and/or Finance is preferred.
• Experience in accounting, information systems, and/or payroll operations preferred
• Sales compensation experience is preferred.
• The ability to identify, prioritize, and interpret different forms and levels of sales data is required.
• Ability to communicate both written and verbally with all levels of management is required
• Excellent analytical skills are required
• Ability to be self-directed, make decisions and complex processes work with little supervision is required
• Consulting / influencing is required
• Ability to interpret and utilize computer generated sales reports is required
• Ability to be creative and innovated is preferred
• Knowledge and the ability to lead peers through change management concepts & methods is preferred.
• Teaching/training methods and techniques are preferred.
• Intermediate or Advanced Excel skills are required
• Familiarity with MS Access, Boxer, and/or Synygy is preferred
• This position’s preferred location is Cincinnati, OH with consideration given to Somerville, NJ, with up to 5% of domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)