Johnson & Johnson Careers
Scientist, CAR-T Process Analytical Support
Requisition ID: 3488190829
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a CAR-T Scientist, located in Malvern, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking to hire a highly energetic and collaborative, scientist to join our CAR-T Process Analytical Support (PAS) team.
The individual will be responsible for:
- Supporting CAR-T product development, serving as an in-process analytical expert
- Performing and coordinating sample testing to support manufacturing process development, process validations, and manufacturing investigations
- Ensure the maintenance of laboratory notebooks and detailed records in compliance with applicable GxP, safety, and environmental requirements
- Perform instrument IO/OQ/PQ, review logbooks and maintain general laboratory operations
- Routinely support QA and regulatory agencies during audits
- Accurately capture data in a timely manner, ensuring data integrity and protocol compliance
- Shift work may be required
• Master’s degree in biology, immunology or other relevant scientific field, with at least 10 years of relevant experience OR a Ph.D with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
• The applicant should have hands-on experience with CAR-T or other cell and gene therapy products.
• The applicant will be highly proficient with basic immunology techniques and will have extensive experience in cell-based bioassay, multi-color flow cytometry or PCR.
• The applicant should have experience with routine analytical sample testing for a variety of cell-based bioassays, binding assays and/or residual impurity assays
• Experience developing procedures and transferring of processes in a cGMP facility or environment.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)