Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is seeking a Clinical Science Postdoctoral Fellow in the Clinical Science team. Johnson & Johnson Vision delivers meaningful innovation to improve our patients sight and help professionals deliver better outcomes through preventive and corrective vision solutions. We are passionate about changing the trajectory of global eye health. Opportunities are available for a post-doctorate position in Clinical Science team, in Santa Ana, CA location.
This Postdoctoral Fellow will provide a rare opportunity to execute pioneering clinical research to develop next generation Intraocular Lens and innovative approaches to deliver novel therapeutic options to patients seeking better vision, to enhance quality of life. Upon completion of postdoctoral program, the Fellow will have acquired valuable career experience that enables entry into translational academic settings, and/or continued development in medical device companies.
The Clinical Science Postdoctoral Fellow will:
- Plan, develop, and manage clinical study documents on new or existing products/ projects, ensuring that such studies are ethical, scientifically valid, and legally acceptable in order to meet project needs and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluates and interprets clinical research data to ensure timely and accurate data analysis to complete interim and final reports as well as scientific presentation of study data in a way that fairly and accurately reflects study results.
- Works collaboratively with appropriate cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ph.D in Vision Science/ Optics or Doctorate in Optometry or MD (Ophthalmology), research-oriented is required.
- Candidates must be available to work full-time (40 hrs/ week).
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work independently, as well as on a team.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in SharePoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable, as is experience with PubMed databases and other literature databases.
- Candidates with academic and/or industrial clinical trial experience are strongly preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Santa Ana-
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, Inc (6234)