Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Director, Healthcare Professional Promotion (Neuroscience - Schizophrenia)
Requisition ID: 3466180607
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Product Director, Healthcare Professional Promotion, Neuroscience (Schizophrenia) based in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
This Product Director, Healthcare Professional Promotion (Neuroscience - Schizophrenia) will lead professional promotion for Janssen’s long acting injectable antipsychotic portfolio for the treatment of schizophrenia, responsible for developing the schizophrenia brand strategy and leading implementation across multiple channels. This individual will have the opportunity to lead one direct report (Product Manager) within the team.
- Strategy refinement and evolution of HCP positioning, messaging, and creative execution based upon continual market and customer insights
- Definition of key business questions and learning plan to obtain critical market and customer insights
- Execution of HCP positioning, messaging, and creative through personal and non-personal channels
- Development and launch of key personal selling resources (i.e. iPad assets and Print materials), including close partnership with Sales Leadership and SL&D to define selling direction and applicable training
- Lead in the identification of additional data sets and corresponding messages that are consistent with label through partnership with Medical and Real World Value and Evidence team
- Lead in definition of Public Relations content aimed at HCP audience
- Lead in Business Plan HCP strategy and tactical development
- Lead direct report (Product Manager) in developing core career path competencies while overseeing the following responsibilities i:
- Development and launch of sales force materials
- Definition, execution, and measurement of non-personal promotional strategy
- Contributions to Label Working Group and subsequent label change execution
- Franchise resource utilization assessment and printing strategy
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Pharmaceutical Science or a related field is required. An MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of business experience is required. This may be in Sales, Marketing or a related function.
- A minimum of 2 years of marketing experience required.
- Healthcare Professional Promotional marketing experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Experience with managing marketing budgets and external partners/vendors is required.
- Prior people management experience is preferred.
- Practical knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing that includes FDA regulatory and legal environment and HCC regulations is required.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects is required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) are required.
- The ideal candidate must have a demonstrated a track record of defining strategy, business results, a sense of urgency, and big picture orientation with attention to detail.
- Strong teamwork, collaboration and communication skills required.
- Ability to influence large/diverse cross functional teams without direct authority is required.
- This candidate must effectively manage multiple agencies and internal stakeholders, communicate clearly and concisely, deliver all projects within budget, and assess project impact on driving sales
This position is based in Titusville, NJ and will require up to 20% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)