Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Worldwide Transportation Business Process & Technology Innovation, CLS
Piscataway, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3463180607
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (HCS) is currently recruiting for a Manager, Worldwide Transportation Business Process & Technology Innovation, CLS located in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Manager, you will provide leadership over the continued development of the global template design and drive standardization in the worldwide implementation of Transportation Management Systems, Global Logistic Action Center (G-LAC), Trade Compliance Systems and the Transportation Data Lake. You will drive the generation of new international transportation management digital platform capabilities, evaluation and fit gap analysis of real time visibility platforms, and informing future investments in the technology space. You will support deployment schedule, governance of global transportation processes and support maintenance of the overall WWT technology implementation roadmap.
• Global project management and deployment leadership, process governance, ensuring process standardization, continuous performance measurement, and ensuring that processes are current and in compliance.
• Work with and manage consultants as assigned to each technology solution.
• Partner across the organization at all levels and effectively interact with senior J&J CLS leadership.
• Support the WWT technology strategy by leading Worldwide Transportation’s end-to-end visibility initiatives and digital platform strategy, and maintaining a strong knowledge of transportation industry trends, technology developments, and best practices.
• Participate in external share groups and benchmarking to understand industry trends and emerging technologies and how they should impact processes and technology investments.
• Accountable for the transportation planning of international export shipments in J&J’s global TMS.
• Partner closely with 3PLs responsible for transportation planning, Customer Service Support Export team, and Export Transportation Team to ensure no operational impact to international transportation planning.
• Minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required; advanced degree preferred
• Minimum 7 years of related experience required
• Requires experience in at least one or more of the following areas: Procurement, Manufacturing, Planning, Transportation Logistics, Finance, Management Information Systems (MIS) / Information Technology (IT)
• Requires proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Strong collaborative skills along with the ability to negotiate and influence
• Working knowledge of Transportation Management System (TMS) software is preferred
• Knowledge of SAP (OTC) and/or JDA (TMS) software is a plus
• Project Management experience required; management of large projects is preferred
• Experience utilizing Agile methodology is helpful
• Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is preferred
• Experience working in a global environment is preferred
• Working knowledge of Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Importer Security Filing (ISF), temperature control standards and processes, or risk management is preferred
• Located in Piscataway, NJ and requires up to 25% domestic and international travel
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)