Johnson & Johnson Careers
Market Development Representative – Chicago, IL - LINX, a division of Ethicon US, LLC
Requisition ID: 3457180607
LINX, a product of Ethicon US, LLC, is seeking a Market Development Representative located in the Chicago, IL area.
LINX specializes in developing and marketing medical devices designed to treat sphincter disorders utilizing its technology platform, Magnetic Sphincter Augmentation (MSA).
Ethicon US LLC, a part of the Global Surgery Group within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including, ultrasonic and advanced bipolar energy devices, sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, cancer, obesity, general, plastic, orthopedic, and urology.
The Market Development Representative partners with territory sales managers to develop and execute programs and tactics designed to raise awareness to LINX and educate patients and physicians including: gastroenterologists, otolaryngologists, and primary care physicians
- Develop and execute programs and tactics targeted to patients and HCPs, including:
- Local and regional society meeting exhibits, symposia, pre and post event mailings
- Peer-to-peer events (dinner programs, grand rounds, webinars)
- Targeted direct mail campaigns
- Referring practice and hospital staff education
- Targeted sales calls
- Collaborate with field marketing teammates and sales managers to develop new programs, tactics, and resources targeted to referring practice awareness and education.
- The Field Marketing team is expected to present 5 new ideas to marketing leadership monthly
- Plan and execute patient education communications and events, including:
- Direct mail
- Educational seminars
- Health fairs
- Work with LINX ® accounts to capture and report monthly performance metrics
- Adhere to company compliance policies and procedures regarding interactions with health care professionals and health care entities
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity, or other positions within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
To be considered for this role:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable field is required.
- A valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 United States is required.
- 3+ years of relevant sales experience is required.
- Hospital-based pharmaceutical or medical device experience product selling is strongly preferred.
- Candidates with documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan), the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan and the ability to collaborate with other internal associates (peers, marketing, Strategic Account Managers), external companies (distributor reps) and KOLs are preferred.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas is preferred.
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills and teaching ability required.
- Technical understanding with the ability to analyze and present information is required.
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)