Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Head of Global Consumer P&L Accelerator
Requisition ID: 3450180212
Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recruiting for Head of Global Consumer P&L Accelerator (Senior Director) and is located in Skillman, NJ. This position will report into the Vice President Commercial Enabling (CE) Organization, NA. With our vision of being the world’s best brand builders, our Consumer businesses are bringing BIG brand ideas to life through solutions and experiences that delight our consumers, create brand LOVE and ultimately drive GROWTH.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID® Brand, LISTERINE®, leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, CLEAN & CLEAR®, LUBRIDERM® and healthcare and OTC products such as Tylenol ®, Zyrtec®, NEOSPORIN®, MOTRIN®.
This is a highly visible role acting as a trusted advisor to the GOC (Group Operating Committee) that reports to the Vice-President North America, Commercial Enabling Organization and Global Consumer P&L Accelerator and works closely with Senior Functional Executives, including Marketing, RGM, Supply Chain, Distribution, Business Development and Finance. S/he must be comfortable operating in a highly matrix collaborative environment that values debate and has the highest standards of success to deliver the 2018 and future strategic plan financial productivity/accelerator commitments.
- All aspects of leading, shaping and executing selected Global Strategic initiatives for the Consumer organization.
- Delivering the 2018 P&L Productivity savings plan and financial commitments through the global Workstreams focusing in areas like Complexity Reduction, Trade Customization (SC & DCE), Subscription Based eCommerce.
- Creating, leading and delivering the 2019 – 2020 P&L strategy roadmap that accelerates business growth with a special focus on speed to market, P&L re-shaping. To be done in consort with the external environment (Agency, Suppliers, Consultants, KOLs, Thought Leaders), and the GOC.
- Specific acceleration of key Capabilities like ZBB, P&L Cube etc. to drive traceability of savings directly to the P&L.
- The individual will be responsible for leading the change and inspire the teams to move with urgency by delivering a 360 program which includes communication plan, change management approach etc.
- Standing up the Management review process, and successfully facilitating the regular cycle of analysis, performance reviews and action planning.
- Engaging the Global Operating Committee (GOC) with recommendations on actions and initiatives to drive growth to reduce spending and capture savings opportunities.
- Lead the broader P&L network to implement savings initiatives and follow up on implications.
- Collaborate with key Regional and Global Category stakeholders.
- Develop and implement an overall process to monitor financial progress, track status of initiatives implementation
- Share best practices across Regions and Functions
- Lead a team of 8 employees that to accelerate growth for the regions
- Influence a broad network of senior leaders across the region, global, and enterprise groups as well as external stakeholders.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. An MBA degree would be an advantage.
- A minimum of 15 years of related work experience in a relevant function: marketing, customer development, strategic planning, project management is required.
- Broad and deep multi-functional business experience is a must with P&L management, and solid organizational leadership and development experience is required.
- The incumbent must have the business maturity and demonstrated track record to deal with and influence a large and complex executive stakeholder group.
- Marketplace knowledge to include consumer, customer, and franchise/brands/products is required.
- Previous experience in strategic planning, complex program management, global organization resource management, process design and implementation, negotiations, and business integration is required.
- This individual must have strong analytical and change management skills to provide solid business and product-focused conclusions and recommendations.
- This role requires an entrepreneurial mindset and to be able to facilitate a start-up function; ability to lead new area “white space”.
- This candidate should be a driven leader with excellent communication skills, and organizational skills while possessing the ability to influence and constructively challenge the GOC level cross-functional teams and business partners to achieve project goals.
- The candidate must have a strong understanding of the Consumer business, customers, external CPG environment and also have the professional stamina, energy and resilience in this highly demanding role.
- This position may require up to 20% travel domestically and internationally and is located in Skillman, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)