Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Specialist, Professional Education, Spine
Requisition ID: 3447180212
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Lead Specialist, Professional Education, Spine. This position will be based in Raynham, MA and will require up to 30% domestic travel, primarily on weekends.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive
Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products.
The Lead Specialist, Professional Education - Spine is responsible for the execution of Preceptorship visitations and leading our international spine strategy within North America. You will be responsible for the design and development of the preceptorship content, and learning strategies that are executed for all clinical & non‐clinical customers including surgeons (attending, residents, fellows), nurses, payors, and providers. You will collaborate and align with marketing and sales to deliver on education priorities and solution strategies including budgets, facility and faculty needs. You will be responsible for developing the preceptorship program and Spine faculty to ensure consistency in delivery and high quality education experience for learners. You will ensure compliance to all legal, regulatory and HCC policies to include; Advamed, Pharma, ACCME and other global legal and regulatory bodies.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Execute the North America and International Professional Education strategy for Spine
- Lead and Shape the Spine Preceptorship Program, executing 50-60 events domestically and 10-15 international events, while leading insights, strategy, design and tactics to support International Business Imperatives in close collaboration with Global Strategic Marketing and WW Professional Education.
- Partner with key business partners to align on the ASC Spine Strategy
- Provide clinical guidance and curriculum support to North America Regional Education Team for Spine
- Follow all company safety policies and other safety precautions within work area and promote safety to all associates that enter work area.
- Acquire and translate customer insights to the broader organization as it relates to unmet needs and future educational and product offerings
- Maintain Spine clinical and disease state knowledge to create effective and accurate learning solutions for Professional Education.
- Understand the applicability of competing products to the treatment of diseases and medical conditions.
- Understand and utilize existing and new technology to effectively reach multiple stakeholders to engage and reinforce key learning concepts throughout the Education Continuum.
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required
- A minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Sales, Marketing, Professional Education or equivalent customer facing role is also required
- Experience in Medical Device is highly preferred
- Knowledge on Spine procedures is highly preferred
- Excellent influencing management and communication skills are required
- Excellent written skills are also required
- Demonstrated ability to develop internal and external networks is required
- Experience and ability to learn variety of proprietary registration, quality and efficiency related tools is also required.
- This position will be based in Raynham, MA and will require up to 30% domestic travel, primarily on weekends.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)