Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Manager – Consumer Eye Health & Ocular Surface
Requisition ID: 3440190828
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies (JJMDC), a division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., markets and distributes medical device and diagnostic solutions for use in institutional and primary health care settings across Canada. JJMDC focuses on providing minimally invasive treatment options spanning various medical procedures and disease states. Among the products represented by its various business units are: surgical instruments, orthopedic implants, devices for women’s health including breast care, infection prevention and general-purpose sterilizers, hernia solutions, hemostatic products, cardiovascular and neurovascular diagnostics and treatment.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Canada is recruiting for a Business Manager – Consumer Eye Health & Ocular Surface, located in Markham, Ontario. This is a 12 month contract role.
You are responsible for all aspects of the management of the Consumer Eye Health portfolio in Canada based on and aligned to, Global and North American strategies, that will maximize sales & profitability. Responsible for developing strategies and tactics related to JJVC support of the Ocular Surface portfolio to maximize sales growth with the Eye Care Professionals, and Consumers.
- Manages overall CEH & Ocular Surface business and key point of contact for the business in Canada
- Accountable and responsible for manages CEH budget/P&L
- Lead development of overall Marketing and Sales strategies for CEH
- Liaises with Canadian JJV Surgical team and US Ocular Surface team for development of JJVC Canadian support strategies of the Ocular Surface business.
- Represents the voice of the Canadian business with Global and North American business teams
- Fully understands and leverages Global and NA Marketing plans and resources to enable growth for the Canadian business and executes local marketing strategies.
- Works closely with Key Account Manager, to ensure execution of strategies through field sales team and brokers.
- Member of the Canadian Operations Team
- BA/BS required, MA/MBA preferred) and knowledge of eye health care
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive marketing experience in Consumer Packaged Goods and/or Medical Devices. Knowledge of overall eye healthcare is an asset.
- Application of core marketing competencies and concepts, identifying and using customer/consumer insights
- Strong analytical and financial acumen
- Experience identifying growth opportunities and priorities
- Strong communication, leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong collaboration skills to partner with various stakeholders across multiple different functions, operating companies and geographies
- Ability to work independently
- Bilingualism (English/French)_would be an asset
- Some travel is required (15%) with Canada and U.S.A.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
AMO Canada Company (7037)