Johnson & Johnson Careers
Finance Co-op - Puerto Rico (Spring 2020)
Requisition ID: 3431190827
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets.
With more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies that employ over 135,000 people work with partners in health care to make a difference in the lives of over a billion people throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide support for project planning, development, implementation, and modification.
- Collaborate with operations on process/product improvement projects.
- Provide recommendations or propose changes based on research and financial data analysis.
- Perform assignments designed to continue the development of your professional work knowledge and abilities requiring application of standard business techniques, procedures and criteria in carrying out business tasks.
- Be legally authorized to work in Puerto Rico and the U.S. and not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status).
- Be actively enrolled pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Accounting or Finance and be in good academic standing.
- Have completed at least two years of studies.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is strongly preferred
- Proficiency of Spanish and English language is required.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and leadership qualities.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
- Be a self-starter with ability to work independently within a matrix environment where tight timelines exist.
- Previous Internship/Coop and/or Academic Research experience is preferred.
- Extra-curricular experience in a student association/organization is a plus.
- Be able to work full time (40 hours per week) during the duration of the co-op position.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Puerto Rico-San Lorenzo-
North America-United States-Puerto Rico-Guaynabo, North America-United States-Puerto Rico-Anasco
Ethicon Endo Surgery, LLC (7597)