Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Benefits Actuarial Analyst
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3429171026
Johnson & Johnson World Headquarters is recruiting for a Sr. Benefits Analyst located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen
The Senior Benefits Analyst will assist in the analysis and administration of the employee retirement plans and programs. This position will support the planning, design, implementation, administration and evaluation of U.S. and non-U.S. retirement plans, programs and related services.
• Actuarial valuation support for retirement and welfare Plans
• Supporting the development of pension and medical funding and expense projections
• Development of benefit related disclosures,
• Creation and review of retirement plan communications,
• Research and development of benefit design change proposals,
• Research of industry trends and benchmarks,
• Acquisition and divestiture support,
• Working with internal and external groups to ensure accurate administration of US retirement programs,
• Review of individual retirement calculations for globally mobile employees,
• Development of cost estimates for union negotiations,
• Preparation of presentations to management
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• Minimum of three (3) years of retirement or actuarial experience is required.
• Strong quantitative, analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills are required.
• Strong customer focus and excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• The ability to manage multiple tasks/priorities is required.
• Completion of one or more actuarial exams strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of a relevant regulatory environment preferred.
• Knowledge of MS Excel required.
• Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) preferred.
• Prior consulting experience is preferred
• This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ with up to 10% domestic travel required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)