Johnson & Johnson Careers
Plant Controller – Los Angeles Plant (LAP)
Los Angeles, California
Requisition ID: 3425181003
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address
the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products. The Los Angeles Plant provides support for our Beauty West business producing many of our core equities like Neutrogena ® and Clean & Clear ®.
The Plant Controller, under minimal supervision, is responsible for guiding balanced financial decisions related to the performance of the site. This position will be a part of the LAP Make Leadership Team it will also be a member of the Financial Leadership Team for the Americas – Make organization and provide leadership on regional Supply Chain Finance initiatives.
• Partners with Site Lead to shape short & long-term LAP strategy including: leading the financial analysis of costs, capital investments, sourcing strategies and CIP’s for the site.
• Responsible for performance and development of the LAP Finance Team.
• Leads the analysis of plant performance vs. financial plans/commitments and drives management team attention/action where needed to meet financial objectives. Effectively frames business issues to non-Financial leaders.
• Leads the development of the annual business plan and major forecast updates with local management team including the reviews with J&J Supply Chain Leadership. Partners with Site Lead to drive achievement of business planning objectives.
• Leads the development and deployment of financial reporting, dashboards, metrics and business scorecards that drive financial transparency.
• Leads the LAP finance team to ensure timely and accurate monthly financial closing/reporting, maintenance of accounting records, cost accounting and submission of results.
• Drives the development and management of standard policies, processes and systems to meet SOX compliance requirements.
• Partners within MAKE network to implement global initiatives, perform benchmarking, and drive competitive cost profile.
• A Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting or Finance.
• MBA, CPA, CMA, and/or other financial certifications are preferred.
• A minimum of 7 years of finance, accounting and/or business-related experience is required.
• Prior financial experience in Supply Chain is preferred.
• People Management experience is preferred.
• Experience with SAP and TM1 is preferred
• Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills are required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions).
• Strong ability to collaborate with partners at all organizational levels while balancing a portfolio of diverse workstreams in a highly matrixed cross-functional environment is required.
• The position will be located in Los Angeles, CA.
• This position may require up to 5% domestic travel.
United States-California-Los Angeles-10990 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1200
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)