Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Director, Key Account Strategy
Requisition ID: 3415180212
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Product Director, Key Account Strategy based in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
This position within the Cardiovascular & Metabolics (CVM) marketing team will be responsible for supporting and shaping the Cardiovascular & Metabolics (CVM) strategy for Key Account Management. The Product Director, Key Account Strategy must work closely with multiple functions including the Health System Manager team, Strategic Customer Group (SCG), Sales, Sales training, Business Analytics, Medical Affairs, and HECOR.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the evolving value based care landscape in Cardiovascular & Metabolics (CVM) and its relevance to the Janssen Cardiovascular & Metabolics (CVM) portfolio
- Anticipate market and competitive trends across key accounts and support efforts to define strategies, positioning, and plans that allow the franchise to successfully compete
- Lead segmentation in partnership with Commercial Excellence and the Brand Marketing teams to identify account management strategy by segment
- Leverage insights from Janssen Cardiovascular & Metabolics (CVM) analytics and local market insights in order identify potential partnership and population health targeting /engagement opportunities
- Support and shape pilot opportunities by understanding value drivers, market dynamics and key customer insights to effectively identify priority partnership opportunities and value offerings to influential stakeholders
- Collaborate across brands to create unique local market solutions to address unique market needs/challenges across the portfolio of Janssen Cardiovascular & Metabolics (CVM) products
- Critical support lead responsible for the integration, leadership and collaboration with field leadership and account management to implement the brand marketing programs
- Partner across Cardiovascular & Metabolics (CVM) brands to ensure Key Account Management strategy is pulled through with strategic cross-functional alignment
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Pharmaceutical Science or a related field is required; an MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years business experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of successful and progressive experience in Marketing preferred.
- Understanding of Managed Care and Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) payer dynamics is required
- Practical knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing that includes FDA regulatory and legal environment and HCC regulations preferred
- Experience in account management is strongly preferred
- People management experience preferred
- Leadership, business results, innovation, proactivity, and strong analytical skills with excellent overall business acumen and interdependent partnering are required
- Must be able to manage and prioritizing multiple priorities
- Strong communication skills and influencing without authority required
- Cardiovascular or Metabolics therapeutic area experience preferred.
This position will be based in Titusville, NJ and will require up to 30% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)