Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Developer - Drupal 8 (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 3412180606
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Drupal 8 Developer to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team building web and mobile software for varied lines of business. The position will be located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Sr. Drupal Developer will play a key role in developing Johnson & Johnson’s Digital Experience across brands, electronic media, and software delivery channels. This individual is responsible for research, iterative design, experimentation, and software development on projects delivering CMS enabled commercial brand web sites, native mobile applications for iOS and Android, and internal software focused on employee productivity, sales force automation, and collaboration.
- Responsible for software design and architecture.
- Responsible for requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies, and software development.
- Should have experience with object oriented programming principles, enterprise integration patterns, and agile software development practices – including scrum and test/feature driven development.
- He/she should have extensive experience with digital technologies.
- A Bachelor's degree is required. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of broad IT experience in web and internet technologies is required.
- Experience with Drupal 8 engineering, including core development, module development and site development is required.
- Experience with Drupal 8 localization and multilingual modules is preferred.
- Strong experience with object-oriented development is required.
- Experience with modern PHP web development (PHP, RESTful APIs and/or JSON) is preferred.
- Experience with open source version control systems (e.g. SVN, git) is preferred.
- Experience in HMTL5 and CSS3 are preferred.
- Experience working in an Agile team environment is preferred.
- Proficiency in unit and functional testing is preferred.
- Experience with Symfony2 is preferred.
- Experience with Acquia and Amazon Web Services is preferred.
- Experience with jQuery, Angular, and node.js is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)