Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager Product Line Owner - Make Fill & Finish Manufacturing
Gurabo, Puerto Rico; Las Piedras, Puerto Rico
Requisition ID: 3411181002
Janssen Ortho LLC, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager Product Line Owner - Make Fill & Finish Manufacturing to be located in Gurabo, PR or Las Piedras, PR.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
As the Senior Manager Product Line Owner - Make Fill & Finish Manufacturing, you will:
• Be accountable for local products at all of Fill Finish Manufacturing plants located in Puerto Rico, this includes Pharmaceutical and Consumer products.
• Lead the technology strategy / reliability / performance of the local products in the plants that are specific to Fill Finish Manufacturing process.
• Ensure that all the products that support the manufacturing site are integrated effectively and efficiently to deliver the operational strategies and goals. The role cuts across Pharmaceuticals, and Consumer products.
• Collaborate with cross-functional team to define product requirements.
• Prioritize product demand & backlog – understand economic models to manage prioritization and apply systems thinking.
• Generate key user insights, develop hypothesis on solutions, drive product line vision and support definition of success criteria for products.
• Drive the team and ensure that all are working towards a common goal, ultimately delivering value.
• Partner with project manager, scrum master, business process owner to drive alignment on goals and objectives.
• Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure that deployed solutions are efficient, effective and support the business process goals and objectives across the enterprise.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Computer Science. A master’s degree is preferred.
• 10+ years of Supply Chain Information Technology delivery experience is required; experience within pharmaceutical, medical devices or consumer environment is preferred.
• 5+ years of people management experience is required.
• Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies (SDLC) is required.
• Experience managing product backlog in JIRA is preferred.
• Experience with rRDM for assessment and prioritization of user stories is preferred.
• Project Management, Software Testing, Implementation and Change Management experience is required.
• Experience managing global and multi-location teams is preferred.
• Experience in setting technology strategy and roadmap is required.
• Proficiency in English is required; bilingual is preferred (Spanish and English).
• This position requires up to twenty percent (20%) of domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Puerto Rico-Gurabo
United States-Puerto Rico-Las Piedras
Janssen Ortho LLC (2162)