Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Requisition ID: 3409180209
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to be located in either Jacksonville, FL or Portland, OR.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Senior Financial Analyst role will play a key role in the integration of
Sightbox, Inc, a newly acquired contact lens membership service. This position
will be focused on getting the business set up in JNJ, including creating new
reporting and compliant processes, along with providing analytical support to a
new, developing business model. A strong background in SOX compliance along
with robust analytic capabilities, communication and business partnership
skills are critical for success in this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate with process owners to identify and document standard operating procedures.
- Establish control environment by collaborating with the business to identify process changes and mitigating controls to drive compliance excellence.
- Assist in the development of forecasting and reporting processes.
- Conduct performance analysis to determine effectiveness of member acquisition strategy and other strategic initiatives.
- Extensive cross-functional business partnering across Marketing, Operations, Planning, Support COEs.
- Budgetary support during forecast and close cycles.
- Support Sr. Finance Manager of Global Innovation Finance in ad-hoc analyses
- Support for key compliance activities to ensure adherence to SOX, World Wide Processes and internal policies and procedures
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance.
- A minimum of 3 years of finance, accounting or related business experience is required.
- CPA and/or CMA preferred
- Public accounting experience and/or SOX compliance experience at a large company preferred
- Have hands-on experience re-designing processes to be consistent with SOX 404 guidance and a proven history of partnering with business unit personnel.
- Possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment
- Must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required (ie: v look-ups, pivot tables, formulas)
- The ability to create and deliver PowerPoint presentations to all levels of the organization
- Experience with SAP or a similar ERP is strongly preferred
- Travel of up to 35% may be required
- This position may be located in Jacksonville FL or Portland OR
North America-United States-Oregon-Portland
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)