Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Financial Analyst – Innovation Finance
Requisition ID: 3397180212
Ethicon, Inc., a member of the Medical Device sector and Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to support Innovation initiatives within the Cincinnati campus. This role is located in Cincinnati, OH.
The Ethicon Surgical Care business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon Surgical Care business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today.
This position will provide financial support and analysis to the Global Innovation group within Ethicon and whose responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
•Serving as the primary finance partner for Innovation teams and projects.
•Leading financial valuations and partner to shape go-to market and pricing strategies for pipeline projects.
•Developing pricing, profitability and gross profit analytics to create awareness and actions to improve the profitability of the business.
•Leading the Business Planning Cycle and related updates, as well as the monthly closing cycles, both strategically and operationally; partnering with the business as well as Ethicon Finance team members.
•Identifying or participation in the implementation of process improvements/standardization of activities within the Innovation/Finance organization.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required preferably with a major in Accounting or Finance. An MBA, CPA, CMA and/or other financial certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of finance business experience is required.
- Medical Device industry experience is preferred.
- Candidate must possess strong analytical (MS Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel is required.
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase, SAP and/or a general ledger system is a plus.
- The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- This position is located in Cincinnati, OH.
- There will be up to 10% of travel for the role.
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)