Johnson & Johnson Careers
SOX Compliance Senior Auditor (2 of 2)
Piscataway, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3387190313
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. is seeking a SOX Compliance Senior Auditor located in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (JJHCS) provides contracting, supply chain, business services, and strategic solutions to customers and commercial intermediaries of U.S.-based Johnson & Johnson companies, including hospital systems, health plans, distributors, wholesalers, purchasing organizations, government payer programs, and government healthcare institutions in the U.S. JJHCS also engages with customers to provide streamlined supply chain services for our products that seamlessly integrate with customer operations, address shared evolving market challenges to value-based care, and develop innovative solutions that improve patient care and access.
The SOX Compliance Senior Auditor’s primary responsibility is to monitor and test Commercial and Government Contracting and Rebate controls. He/she will also be responsible for project management and compliance guidance.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Understand the end to end process, systems and key controls within the Commercial and Government Contracting and Rebate areas
• Perform all Commercial and Government Contracting and Rebate SOX controls testing in accordance with the SOX guidelines and ensure all deadlines are met
• Evaluate whether test failures are one-off exceptions or controls gaps by gathering all the facts and document findings in Corrective Action Plans
• Communicate the test failures to all relevant stakeholders and work closely with process owners to identify root cause and ensure corrective action plans fully remediate control gaps
• Inform/discuss with Compliance Director and Compliance Managers on potential risks and issues and/or opportunities to promote strong compliance culture
• Work closely with Compliance team in sharing of best practices and develop programs to strengthen internal control and compliance environment
• Support Internal and External Audits
• Support and lead ad hoc projects
The SOX Compliance Senior Auditor should possess the following relevant skills:
• Communicates clearly to management, staff, and peers both verbally and in writing.
• Communicates effectively with upper levels of management
• Partners well with internal and external stakeholders and is viewed by stakeholders as a valued team member
• Ability to function effectively in a cross-functional and multi-cultural matrixed team/organization
• Can work independently on less complex engagements, and with minimal supervision or guidance on more complex engagements
• Manages multiple priorities concurrently without sacrificing quality
• Must be a self-starter and effectively manage ambiguous situations and possess the ability to multi-task while exhibiting strong organizational skills
• Ability to proactively identify and help implement special projects that strengthen compliance
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required with a major in Accounting, Finance, or other business discipline
• CPA and/or MBA is preferred. (CMA, CIA acceptable)
• A minimum of 6 years Finance or related business experience
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience conducting or managing audits is required
• In-depth knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley, Accounting and Auditing is required
• Proficiency in basic MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) is required
• Strong relationship building and influencing skills is required
• Well-developed communications, interpersonal, and analytical skills with the ability to interact, present to, and influence upper management is required
• Ability to take online training modules around SOX Testing tool (MetricStream) and apply learning on the job is required
• Prior experience working with data systems and the ability to manipulate, analyze and organize significant amounts of data is preferred
• Ability to prioritize own workload - able to work independently and with minimal supervision is required.
• Ability to travel approximately up to 10% domestically is required.
• This position is located in Piscataway, NJ
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway-
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)