Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, HR Strategy Planning and Portfolio
New Brunswick, New Jersey; New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3386180507
Johnson & Johnson Global HR is currently recruiting for a Manager, HR Strategy Planning and Portfolio located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Manager, HR Strategy Planning and Portfolio is responsible to ensure the alignment of Global HR Strategy and Portfolio. They will partner with the HR Sector Leads and Corporate HR Leadership Team to determine HR Sector and HR Corporate strategy insights functional strategy insights to the HR Sector Leads, bring insights back from the Sector strategies, and ensure compliance of the yearly portfolio to HR Functional Strategy.
• Understand and support the Company's short, medium and long-term HR ProGo strategy.
• Support ProGo leadership utilizing project management skills to:
• Manage close coordination and execution of HR Program Management deliverables
• Coordinate high-level, time-sensitive initiatives in a strategic and organized way.
• Support the senior members of the team with risk management and contingency planning.
• Develop & coordinate management of Weekly and Monthly scorecards,
• Ensure alignment across Stakeholder community, manage communication, troubleshooting, and problem solving
• Coordinate controlled and un-controlled project artifacts, and any cross-team coordination and alignment activities
• Execute on deliverables and directives.
• Manage and track project timelines to achieve target scope, schedule and cost.
• Collaborate with ProGo peers, BU and Global Services, HR stakeholders to develop new and / or amend existing ProGo processes and to determine / take corrective actions on identified issues.
Coordinate with regional and corporate ProGo team in the preparation and execution of communication and training plans.
• Establish, communicate and maintain ProGo processes and operational guidelines when directly supporting enterprise portfolio project and initiatives.
• Conduct routine internal analysis of ProGo governance approaches, tools and methodologies, to enhance the effectiveness of ProGo practices. Continuously review and refine ProGo processes / roadmaps.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required, with a major in HR, Organizational Design, Psychology, or related discipline preferred.
• Minimum of eight (8) years of professional relevant experience required.
• Minimum of five (5) years professional hands-on experience within HR supporting key business and/or enterprise level projects required
• Experience in a global environment is preferred.
• Knowledge of techniques, tools, theoretical and practical aspects of project and portfolio management.
• Direct work experience in a project and/or portfolio management capacity
• Proven experience in building strategic plans and tactical plan execution
• Facilitation and leadership presentation experience required
• Ability to influence, negotiation with strong consultative skills
• Financial acumen preferred
• Connects with others and collaborates closely to deliver consistent employee and customer-focused approach in region
• Expertise leveraging internal and external analytics to diagnose situations and build business cases for global solutions
• Leverages integrated HR strategies, policies, and governance processes to appropriately prioritize HR solutions
• Experience balancing voice of the customer with enterprise-wide business and HR strategies while
maintaining connections externally in field of expertise
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)