Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
New Product Introduction Planning Manager
Requisition ID: 3372180212
Johnson & Johnson’s Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group within Medical Devices is recruiting for a New Product Introduction Planning Manager for Biosense Webster (BWI), located in Irwindale, CA.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Cerenovus, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
Biosense Webster is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders and one of the fastest-growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson. Learn more at Biosense Webster at www.biosensewebster.com
You will be accountable for Biosense Webster supply chain activities for both new products as well as the governance of existing products. You will be accountable for setting up early supply chain processes required in commercializing a new product. Collaboration with R&D, NPD/NPI Engineering, Global Marketing, Supply Chain and Quality to ensure proper processes are followed to plan, document, procure, and manufacture products during the development process is essential.
- Serve as Core Team Member of New Product Launch Team
- Serve as NPI PLAN representative on S&OP forums
- Direct supply chain set-up activities for creation of all new codes
- Ensure that best practices are followed based on enterprise data strategies
- Set up supply chain for new products
- Drive improvements to the existing supply chain processes through the launch of new products, processes and raw materials
- Ensure supply chain systems and data management support long term franchise requirements
- Ensure processes followed during the product development process enable smooth transition to commercial manufacturing
- Provide direction to project team on minimizing cost through lead time reductions and alignment with the existing supply chain network
- Collaborate with functional partners across Supply Chain to ensure that optimal processes are in place upon product transfer
- Complete Operations plans through each phase of the product development process with input from engineering partners and supply chain partners.
- Ensure that project risks are minimized through effective communication to upstream and downstream business partners
- Provide updates to next management level on project status and deliverables including business related issues or opportunities
- Ensure development of direct reports based on both employee development goals and organizational needs.
- Ensure subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
- Ensure personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, a focused degree in a relevant discipline (Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics, or Operations) is preferred
- An advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of seven (7) years of related experience is required
- Previous people management experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional groups across an organization is required
- Demonstrated experience in supply chain and material planning is required
- Proven track record of successful implementation of supply chain processes is required
- Understanding of the Electrophysiology (EP) space is preferred
- Experience in the medical device industry is preferred
- Previous project management experience is required
- Project management certification is preferred
- Experience with advanced planning is preferred
- High proficiency with MS Office applications is required
- Experience with ERP, APS, and MRP programs required
- APICS or similar certification preferred
- Six sigma and lean certifications preferred
- Process orientation with the ability to logically organize and outline processes is required
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time (domestic and/or international) including regular visits to the Irvine, CA site is required
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)
New Product Intro-Life Cycle Mgmt