Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Market Development Manager, North America Marketing, Strategic Alliances - Southwest
Requisition ID: 3367180209
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is searching for a Market Development Manager, North America Marketing, Strategic Alliances - Southwest. This position is field-based and is responsible for, but not limited to, the following states: CO, AZ, CA, TX.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Market Development Manager, Strategic Alliances will lead the implementation strategy of the North America co-promotion/co-education efforts of select alliances between DePuy Synthes, other J&J operating companies, and external partners. The position will create and lead targeted market development strategies in new alliances and ensure overall sales force execution with a particular focus on business planning, brand strategy, sales force execution, product and market management, and educational programs. The strategy, implementation, and execution duties will be focused on the North American market.
- Lead priority market strategies and execution plans as the product expert with a focus on business planning, targeting, product message management, sales capability development, sales performance reporting, communication, educational programs, key opinion leader development, and supporting national society meetings, in conjunction with their supervisor, regional marketing colleagues, sales leadership, and alliance partners.
- Act as the primary interface of the alliance with sales leadership internally and with our alliance partners and will be responsible for training, communications, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Liaison between the field sales organization and the Strategic Alliance team and will be responsible for the growth of the alliance products within aligned geography.
- Drive the analytical, strategic, and tactical support focusing on engagement between the DePuy Synthes and Alliance partner sales forces at all levels, partner with internal and Alliance partner sales operations and analytics colleagues to develop and distribute metrics that effectively motivate all levels of sales management, as well as share best practices and lessons learned across individual DePuy Synthes operating companies.
The incumbent will know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times, and diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer. The individual will understand and comply with any specific Alliance partner company regulations as they apply to implementing the co-promotion/co-education of co-sold products, promote and nurture the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and compliance, and actively support our compliance program-related initiatives and activities, and consistently enforce employee compliance, including attendance at training programs, and promptly report any non-compliance to the Chief Compliance Officer.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A Master’s Degree or advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of five years of product marketing experience and/or sales experience required.
- Experience in product launch & promotion is preferred.
- Experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Experience creating and delivering cohesive, professional, and compliant promotional, educational programs and marketing collateral is preferred.
- Medical device sales experience is preferred.
- Sound clinical understanding of surgery and the operating room environment is preferred.
- Strong leadership, management and teamwork qualities are required.
- Strong strategic/tactical planning and implementation capabilities are required.
- Solid understanding of overall market analysis, planning, development and management is required.
- Strong technical and conceptual aptitude is required.
- Ability to plan short and long-term activities and ensure deliverables are on-time and accurate is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Experience with MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, or other platforms is required.
- This is a field based role with approximately 50% domestic travel required, including some weekends.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
North America-United States-Arizona, North America-United States-California, North America-United States-Texas, North America-United States-Colorado
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)