Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead Software Developer - Mobile Applications
Requisition ID: 3364180606
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead Software Developer - Mobile Applications to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible teams building web and mobile software within the Healthcare Technology Center. The position is located in the Providence, RI Innovation District.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Lead Software Developer will play a key role in developing Johnson & Johnson’s Digital Experience across brands, electronic media, and software delivery channels.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of broad IT experience in web and internet technologies is required, preferably in a large global organization.
- Experience with iOS and/or Android mobile applications development is required.
- Experience with open source repositories (git) is required.
- Experience with API’s is required.
- Proficiency in unit and functional testing is required.
- Broad technical delivery experience is required.
- Experience working in an agile team and the ability to collaborate is required.
- Big picture orientation with strong attention to detail is required.
- Experience with jQuery, Backbone, Angular, REACT and node.js is preferred.
- Working with Test/Business Driven Development is a plus.
United States-Rhode Island-Providence
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)