Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Junior Designer, Consumer - Johnson & Johnson Design
Requisition ID: 3354180209
J&J Design, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Junior Graphic Designer, Brand Design to be located in New York, NY. As the internal design studio for Johnson & Johnson, J&J Design works globally across all of the Company’s business segments: Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Device and Corporate. (design.jnj.com)
In collaboration with business partners across the global organization, we apply design thinking to drive transformational innovation for the health and well-being for all. Our focus on care-centered design enables us to deliver on Johnson & Johnson’s commitment to significantly improve the trajectory of the heath of humanity.
Committed to inclusion, our diverse company culture celebrates the uniqueness of our employees, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In this position, you will bring your considerable talents to the creative execution of projects and will be responsible for creating key elements of a brand’s holistic vision. You will develop and apply the visual language and brand experiences across diverse touch points such as communications, visual systems, digital, product and / or environmental design.
You pride yourself on executional excellence, and are an enthusiastic team member.
You will work under general supervision, juggling many projects at the same time. The team dynamic is one of collaboration in an environment led by the Design Director.
You will lead by example and in accordance with the Johnson & Johnson Credo. https://www.jnj.com/about-jnj/jnj-credo
The Junior Brand Designer is deeply committed to actionable solutions. They possess a natural ability to transform brand strategy and brand experience needs, into brand expression - from identity systems to brand standards, delivering concept-driven solutions for brand projects and initiatives.
From brand strategy and architecture to typography, icon design, photography and visual systems, the Junior Brand Designer demonstrates a clear understanding of how to orchestrate the many assets of brand expression. The designer has experience sharing work with teammates and partners in a way that takes them through the journey and builds ideas strategically in a narrative form.
The Junior Brand Designer works collaboratively with team members, successfully forming strong working relationships across all disciplines. They can participate in working meetings, and garner/process all feedback.
- Developing concepts and executing on multiple projects.
- Delivering excellent design to multiple projects while meeting critical deadlines.
- Demonstrating skillful application of design methods and practices.
- Advocating, driving and instigating environmentally and socially sustainable design solutions.
- Utilizing knowledge of design, innovative thinking and cultural trends to guide solutions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field is required.
- A minimum of 0-3 years of design-related experience is required.
- Demonstrate strong visual, written, and oral communication skills to execute project briefs.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and a basic understanding of environmentally responsible design is required.
- Up to 75% hands-on design work.
Portfolio link MUST be included on each resume to be considered. Role/job description may be subject to change in an evolving organization.
United States-New York-New York
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)