Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Director, US Baby Global Strategic Insights & Analytics
Requisition ID: 3351181001
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for an Associate Director, US Baby Global Strategic Insights & Analytics to be located in Skillman, NJ.
The Associate Director US Baby Insights and Analytics collaborates closely with the US Baby team partners to lead and drive US Baby insights and analytics needs. She/he defines a strategy and learning plan against US Baby business needs and executes key prioritized research studies across the Baby brands and business. They translate results together with a range of quantitative analyses of the consumer, market and brands into key insights to drive Baby business growth. She/he also leads and coordinates a robust health of the business analysis and performance optimization process based on the latest analytical techniques including, Social media listening, Agile marketing mix, Multi-touchpoint attribution analysis, precision marketing optimization, ecommerce performance etc… She/he demonstrates excellent communication and partners collaboratively with both regional and global business teams to drive these initiatives into action. This role covers all types of research and leveraging/integrating of advanced analytics capabilities that feed into the development and execution of strategies to drive the Baby business.
- Single point leader for the application and integration of all regional and global GSIA capabilities and knowledge to drive the Baby strategy and plan. Manages complex business issues and helps the team set strategic direction. Acts as a business leader and partner, not just a market research specialist.
- Uses knowledge of key macro trends and leads understanding of consumer, retailer and competitive landscape to diagnose business performance and address focused business issues; Leads and applies understanding of brand/marketing fundamentals to assess brand health, consumer behavior and assists in marketing plan and category/brand strategies development.
- Coordinates and integrates business performance analytics such as marketing mix, multi-touchpoint analysis, ecommerce performance, website metrics, syndicated analyses, social media listening to enable real time optimization of strategy and marketing execution. Enables optimization of precision marketing and digital strategy and execution.
- Uses a broad range of research and analytics tools/resources/processes to assess business issues; Independently and proactively identifies the key business issues/questions and develops the most appropriate research design and analytic plan to address business and research needs; Evaluates and incorporates emerging research tools that provide increased consumer insight and business growth; Acts as a consumer expert and leader of research design and interpretation of results.
- Integrates knowledge from multiple sources and creates meaningful interpretations and recommendations that address business issues; Interprets and pragmatically translates research learning into feasible business building action steps and enables consensus across business partners (including brand marketing, sales strategy and top tier mass customer teams).
- Effectively guides team members to an objective viewpoint and influences leadership in the implementation of action steps to drive the business. Communicates complex issues with impact and clarity. Maintains a constructive approach to conflict.
- Conducts work in line with GSIA principles, enabling agility whilst integrating best practice learning and global standards to ensure ‘best-in-class’ performance. Actively contributes to broader GSIA initiatives and capability development. Assesses the supplier landscape and develops new suppliers who can provide new ways of working that can give J&J a competitive advantage. Uses systems/databases/GSIA portals/SharePoint sites and keeps them updated to allow continuous and updated sharing of consumer knowledge across GSIA globally.
· A Bachelor's degree is required; Post-graduate degree or equivalent in Market Research, Social Sciences or Statistics is preferred.
· A Minimum 7 years experience in Market Research (Insights and Analytics)
· Proven track record of driving business by leveraging both insights and analytics
· Previous Consumer Packaged Goods experience is preferred
· Demonstrates ability to influence cross-functional and upper management to impact decision-making; Willingness to “have an opinion” backed up by insight and analytics and the confidence to influence key stakeholders in meetings and one to one basis
· Outstanding communication skills; Ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and communicate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely; Data visualization skills are a must
· Technical market research and analytical expertise and conversant in a range of quantitative and qualitative ad hoc research techniques and syndicated business analyses
· Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret and apply advanced analytics to solve business issues
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)