Auris Health, Inc. is recruiting for a Finance Manager FP&A to be located in Redwood City California.
Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is transforming medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Learn more about Auris Health at https://www.aurishealth.com/.
As the Finance Manager, you will support the development of the annual business plan, quarterly financial forecasts and recurring activities such as the month close process, and the monthly financial reporting package. This position reports to the Senior Finance Manager for FP&A. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in providing financial support to all functional areas of a technology and manufacturing organization, a deep understanding of a research and development organization, superior analytical and communication skills and experience in collaborating with Executive Management. He or she will collaborate with product development teams to ensure that programs meet business objectives to ensure success commercial viability.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Support month and quarter end financial close process.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly executive reporting package and forecast updates.
- Manage segment reporting and analysis including evaluating allocation methodology periodically to ensure the methodology is relevant with business changes.
- Drive forecast and reporting improvements that deliver improved forecast accuracy and visibility. Partner with our financial systems team to deliver key systems-based improvements and initiatives.
- Provide insightful and actionable recommendations for decision-making through data analysis.
- Fulfill ad-hoc and regular requests to drive improved corporate performance and to assist with executive decision making. Develop financial models and analysis to support these initiatives.
- Collaborate with business partners to understand key variances and provide insightful analysis that identifies areas of opportunity and risk.
- Prepare annual business plan at the corporate level and for functional groups and partner closely with department heads to understand, forecast and manage department spend.
- Drive the implementation of future financial planning and reporting tools
- Other related duties may be assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, Accounting or Finance preferred, MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of related experience is required, preferably within a high-growth technology company.
- Strong analytical skills, with expertise building and managing complex Excel models.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise using and managing ERP solutions. SAP experience a plus.
- Experience driving corporate level planning processes involving multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to be a strong business partner utilizing a hands-on approach.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be assertive when needed.
- An approachable individual who provides a high level of teamwork and cross-functional collaboration.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and effectively prioritize projects and tasks.
- Ability to partner cross functionally, through strong relationship building, influencing and communication skills with all levels of management
- Experience developing and improving processes with a desire to inspire change across the organization.
United States-California-Redwood City-
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)