Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lab Manager, Clinical Simulation Lab
Requisition ID: 3344180209
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies is recruiting for a Lab Manager, Clinical Simulation Lab, located in Cincinnati, OH.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diagnostics, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices (MD) is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson MD is currently $21 billion in Worldwide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
The Lab Manager is responsible for the implementation of the Global Education Solutions and sales learning and development strategy for One MD. He/she will be responsible for the planning and execution of Global Education Solutions and SL&D programs at their Institute location as well as designated regional training centers as needed. He/she will assist in planning and be responsible for executing practical courses using tissue models and other training mediums as well as ordering and ensuring the proper maintenance of all lab equipment, and ensuring accurate and complete records of training events for compliance and metrics purposes. These events are primarily centered around, surgeon training, new product development launches, as well as sales training programs.
- The Lab Manager will also support as needed, the activities of field based labs to provide ongoing support of surgeon and sales training events sponsored by Professional Education. The candidate’s main focus will be to ensure a consistent lab experience for participants by following all established safety and lab procedures so that labs are orderly and provide a clean, OR type setting for participants.
- This individual must collaborate and align priorities with GES, SL&D, field sales, strategic accounts, marketing, R&D and MD&D leaders to develop detailed plans for execution including budgets, facility and supply needs.
- The Manager, must manage projects through close collaboration with all relevant partners to include other J&J Lab Managers to ensure consistency with all J&J Institutes. Additional partners to communicate and align with policies include EH&S, facility maintenance, shipping/receiving, housekeeping security as well as third-party suppliers. They must ensure compliance to all legal, regulatory and HCC policies to include; FDA, USDA, AAALAC, IACUC, Advamed, Pharma, ACCME and other global legal and regulatory bodies. They will participate in audits required by these governing bodies.
- The Lab Manager will also serve as the Professional Education Study Director for JJI Cincinnati to revise and approve IACUC protocols.
- The Manager will be required to know and follow policies and procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility. He/she will complete training in area of responsibility within allowed time period. For this individual, training is required for changes in existing policies & procedures, for new assignments & for implementation of new policies & procedures.
- The Manager will complete required periodic re-training in areas such as safety & environmental compliance. This individual will follow all company safety policies & other safety precautions within work area. He/she will promote safety to all associates that enter work area. This individual will follow Health Care Compliance guidelines as well as follow operating room training and safety standards (Bloodborne pathogens training, etc.), and provide an environment for learning that is adequately resourced.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum 6 years of experience in a business environment, preferably in Marketing, Global Education Solutions, Clinical Education and/or Sales Learning, Development Healthcare Industry, or Clinical Setting.
- Must be comfortable handling anatomic tissue.
- Operating Room or Healthcare Professional facing experience.
- Experience in Education and/or Training within the healthcare industry
This position is based in Cincinnati, OH and may require travel up to 20%, including overnight.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)