Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 3334190827
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Be an integral member of a team working within the R&D, Quality, and Operations departments to develop, design, validate, start up, and improve operations that deliver extraordinary medical devices.
- Be involved with new product design, product quality, production operations, supplier materials or components, and meeting cost and performance objectives.
- Provide input to concept selection, product characterization, detailed design, test development and evaluations to mitigate potential failure modes.
- Partner with component suppliers, and external manufacturing organizations to reduce the cycle time from idea generation to product development/modification to production, ensuring the company is first-to-market on new product innovations and product enhancements.
- Develop production processes applying appropriate premier manufacturing concepts, and design, validate and startup operations that meet team objectives for product quality, cost and performance.
- Ensure suppliers are properly selected and work with suppliers and designers to finalize product design, material selection and final process selection.
- Work with the suppliers to improve new product development by improving manufacturing design, enhancing process capabilities, and developing lean, robust, long-term processes to make extraordinary products.
- Use your multi-functional leadership and technical aptitude/skills to effectively work with other specialists and groups and your communication skills to influence groups throughout the organization, as well as potentially external organizations.
- Use your project management skills to handle the complex issues surrounding new product development efforts, and your leadership skills to drive success across the organization.
- You are a new college graduate, graduating no more than 12 months prior to your start date, with a with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (e.g., BS, MS) in one of the following engineering disciplines: Electrical, Mechanical, Biomedical, Chemical, or a closely related field.
- Possess previous co-op, internship or work experience and demonstrated leadership/participation in campus programs and/or community service activities.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is also strongly preferred.
- Authorization to work in the United States and not require sponsorship in the future
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)