Johnson & Johnson Careers
Group Product Director, Rheumatology Professional Marketing
Requisition ID: 3332181001
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Group Product Director, Rheumatology Professional Marketing located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Our discoveries lead us not only to new treatments, but also to new ways to empower patients and expand their access to quality care. For more about Janssen Biotech, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenbiotech.com.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Group Product Director, Rheumatology Professional Marketing develops, shapes, leads, and implements the Rheumatology Business Plans with a primary focus on the professional audience.
The successful incumbent will build integrated professional marketing business plans to support brand leadership in Rheumatology. These plans will include key components such as: HCP promotional message development and execution, peer to peer strategy, agency management, budget management, forecasting, marketing research, annual business and strategic plans. This position will work closely with the Group Product Director Customer Experience Rheumatology, Director of Marketing, Commercial Excellence and National Sales Director on planning and execution. Close coordination with other functional area leads and the ability to work within a matrix environment is a must.
Core responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead, develop, and coach a team of marketing professionals
- Ensure execution and delivery of forecast goals and business objectives Partner with field sales teams to develop aligned strategic objectives and execution of the Integrated Business Plan
- Close involvement in cross-functional teams for access and contracting
- Ensure appropriate marketing investment mix to achieve business objectives
- Assist in the management of advertising agencies
- Represent the Rheumatology team with key professional societies and KOL’s
- Ownership of brand marketing budget
- Routinely analyze business trends, anticipate issues/opportunities, and develop plans of action
- Develop strategy and execution plan for sales meetings
- Provide an environment which encourages the company's commitment to equal employment opportunity and the value of a diverse work force
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- A minimum of a B.A./B.S. required; MBA or other related advanced degree strongly preferred.
- A minimum of ten years of professional work experience is required
- A minimum of seven years of sales and/or marketing experience in healthcare or consumer industry is required, of which a minimum of five years of demonstrated U.S. product marketing with proven performance is required.
- People management experience is required.
- Must be innovative, proactive, and strong analytically with excellent overall business acumen
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with experience engaging Senior Management preferred
- Must have demonstrated understanding of the payer environment and influence on product choice.
- This position is based in Horsham, PA and may require up to 30% domestic travel.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)