Johnson & Johnson Careers
BioAdvance Business Analyst
Requisition ID: 3299190910
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson.
Janssen Inc. is currently recruiting for a BioAdvance Business Analyst, located in Toronto, Canada.
The BioAdvance Business Analyst is a position within the BioAdvance Operations team and will report into Operations and Insight Manager. The individual within this role will help to precisely run and constantly improve the single largest Patient Support Program in Canada that supports Janssen’s Immunology and Oncology products. The role is responsible for guiding the decision-making process based on data analysis and the development of business insights. The individual will be responsible for delivering timely and effective reports and generating insights to the business on both a regular and ad-hoc basis by using one of the richest datasets in the industry.
- Develop deep understanding of Janssen proprietary data
- Locate, develop, define, and maintain datasets and analytics processes
- Lead the execution of the analytics to support performance excellence of vendors and the program to improve patient outcomes
- Develop and maintain comprehensive data visualizations including reports and dashboards
- Partner with internal BioAdvance teams, commercial brand teams, and cross-functional and external partners such as IT, Data Science, and vendors
- Translate business questions from BioAdvance and cross-functional teams into analytics requirements, conduct analysis, interpret results, and present findings to aid in making informed business decisions
- Complete special and ad-hoc reports as required
- Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Business, MBA an asset
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant professional work experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and interpret data using statistical techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with analytic tools (Excel, Qlik, SAS, Tableau, Cognos)
- Detail and accuracy oriented
- Adept at prioritizing on results-focused work and handling multiple demands
- Strong communication and presentation skills including understanding and presenting complex data clearly and concisely
- Prior work experience as a business data analyst and working knowledge of syndicated data supporting the pharmaceutical industry an asset
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential
Janssen Inc. (7710)