Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HR Head, Development Management, Operations & Analytics
Requisition ID: 3298180208
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a HR Head, Development Management, Operations & Analytics. This position can be located in Raritan, NJ or Springhouse, PA.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
The HR Head, Development Management, Operations & Analytics will actively support business leaders to drive the talent agenda to enable business results through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. They will address complex organizational challenges by providing HR leadership in support of local business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies. The BU Local Business HR Lead (Director) is responsible for managing the HR work for the assigned client groups within their team and ensuring the delivery of an integrated HR strategy for their respective client organization by establishing priorities, aligning resources and managing the implementation activities of the local HR team.
Primary responsibilities for the HR Head, Development Management, Operations & Analytics include the following:
- Develop global HR strategy in partnership with Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
- Drive a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership
- Lead HR team both direct reporting as well as through the global network to ensure delivery of strategy
- Access and derive insights from HR Dashboard of talent analytics to inform talent strategies in the development of diverse leadership talent and technical capability across the business
- Partner with the HR and business leaders to define and culture, Credo, employee engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
- Identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conducts gap analysis and develops and implements buy/build strategies in partnership with business leaders
- Manage the portfolio of HR work for a region and sector(s) in support of business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies
- Play a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups
- Instill cultural discipline to ensure global deployment of core processes and program across the sector/region
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
- A minimum of 10 years professional experience, including managerial experience coaching and leading talent; minimum of 7 years of progressive HR or HR related experience required.
- Influential team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment required.
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for business differences required.
- Has experience managing, planning and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives for sustained impact required.
- Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills required.
- Analytical and strategic thinker with ability to create integrated global HR solutions to support enterprise goal, in alignment with global HR strategies required.
- Influence, shaping solutions, negotiation and consultative skills required.
- Embodies strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills required.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business required.
- Experience developing high performing, diverse, and sustainable internal and external talent pipeline required.
- Experience partnering with others to integrate HR solutions, balancing voice of local customer, external trends, short- and long term needs to achieve business goal required.
- This position can be located in Raritan, NJ or Springhouse, PA and will require regular travel to both sites as well as 15% domestic and international travel.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)