Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Calling all big thinkers and world-changers who want to drive their careers forward across more than 250 leading businesses in consumer, pharmaceuticals and medical technology. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Johnson and Johnson Tampa Development Center (TDC), is currently seeking Associate SFDC Developers to join our team. We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements. The offices are newly designed, specifically to accommodate Scrum development. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. Scrum teams are encouraged to be self-organizing and autonomous.
- Develop and implement new software programs on Salesforce platform.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications and standard methodologies.
- Integrate third-party programs with Salesforce.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing and new software.
- Continually investigate, recommend and execute on platform improvements.
- Pilot innovative technologies on business use cases to define the next generation programming, dev/ops, system architectural and process standards.
- Become an authority on Agile methodologies and work in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- You should be authorized to work permanently in the U.S. and live in the U.S.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better is required at time of interview and hire.
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field attained between July 2019 – June 2020 is required.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills preferred.
- A real passion for creating products that serve people, internal to JnJ or external to healthcare.
- Experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and other MS office tools required.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Ability to collaborate with many team members to reach a common goal.
- Results driven, quick learner, and a self-starter preferred.
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)