Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Analyst, Data Management
Titusville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3294180208
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Analyst Data Management, to support the Cardiovascular and Metabolism (CVM) business in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular/Metabolic, Mental Health, Infectious Disease, Immunology and Oncology. Please visit http://www.janssen.com/us/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Analyst, Data Management supports the acquisition, processing, validation, and use of a range of commercial data sources that fuel Janssen sales and marketing insights and operations. The Senior Analyst is responsible for the overall integration, governance and maintenance of the data housed within the company’s data warehouse. Provides sales data and insights to internal and external business partners, and assists in data investigations to ensure the overall quality of the data.
• Performs the necessary data governance and maintenance functions (i.e. new product notices, factors, business rules, market definitions, supplemental data management, etc.) to ensure the flawless integration of data through Janssen’s Commercial Data Processing environment.
• Partners with IT, syndicated data providers, and various external vendors. Supports ad-hoc requests/projects, etc. that are data-intensive.
• Leads ongoing data validation, data investigation, and issue resolution, including internal communication around data event management and impact reporting.
• Minimum of a BA/BS is required
• Advanced degree in Business, Marketing, IT or a MBA is preferred
• Minimum of three (3) years of Pharmaceutical experience is required
• Experience with syndicated data sources (IQVIA and Symphony Health) strongly preferred
• Strong analytical skills and ability to independently access, transform, and evaluate complex datasets is required
• Previous or current vendor management experience is preferred
• Demonstrated expertise with current business intelligence and analytics tools and software (Tableau, SAS) or equivalent is required
• Strong communication, presentation, and influence skills, including experience with presentation to senior management is required
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and strong organizational skills is required
• Ability to work in a matrixed environment is required
• This position is located in Titusville, NJ and may require up to 5% domestic travel
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)