Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Manager, Rheumatology, Promotional Innovation
Requisition ID: 3293190827
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Product Manager, Rheumatology, Promotional Innovation, located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Our discoveries lead us not only to new treatments, but also to new ways to empower patients and expand their access to quality care. For more about Janssen Biotech, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenbiotech.com.
- You will have primary responsibility as the Promotional lead for the SIMPONI and Exagen alliance management, including accountability for metrics/performance, field engagement, further innovative and contract management
- To prepare for the launch of TREMFYA PsA, you will utilize insights generated from market research to inform critical launch deliverables to ensure we continue to behave as a market leader
- You will lead the Own the Audience programming efforts for STELARA Pre-Filled Syringe, and develop a promotional strategy for PFS in conjunction with the efforts on the 45mg vial
- You will be craft, partner and lead the National Launch Meeting for TREMFYA PsA in conjunction with internal and external partners, senior leadership and key sales teams across Rheumatology and Dermatology
- You will ensure consistency of execution among all derivatives of the core promotional campaign for SIMPONI and STELARA PFS, and you will closely collaborate with cross-functional partners to improve our internal and external implementation of promotional assets.
- We believe the values that guide our decision-making are guided by Our Credo, and this challenges us to put the needs and well-being of the people we serve first.
- A B.A. or a B.S. degree is required, and an MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years business experience, of which at least 3 years of successful and dynamic experience in Sales, Sales Learning & Development, Marketing, Payer or related fields is helpful
- Your ability to be creative, enthusiastic, and strong analytically, with excellent overall business insight, is fundamental.
- You will need to demonstrate excellent leadership and social skills with a heightened ability to collaborate and work with a team to be successful.
- Your experience of managing multiple demands and priorities on time, leading teams, gaining alignment and drive decision-making is crucial to the success of this position.
- This position may require you to travel up to 30% domestically.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)