Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Executive Compensation
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3292171026
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Manager, Executive Compensation located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen
The Manager, Executive Compensation will, together with the Head of Executive Compensation, lead all the activities of the Executive Compensation team within the Global Total Rewards group.
The Manager, Executive Compensation will manage all the activities of the Executive Compensation team in the design and implementation of compensation programs for the top executives, the Board of Directors and all long-term incentive participants globally. The Manager, Executive Compensation will provide expertise, as well as project leadership in all aspects of compensation including but not limited to short and long-term incentive plan design, retention plans, market data analysis, and the management of base salaries.
Major accountabilities include:
• Managing executive compensation programs including: evaluation, design and implementation
• Benchmarking and setting compensation targets
• Year-end executive compensation and reporting
• Supporting the Total Rewards team members with requests related to long-term incentives
Managing executive compensation program evaluation, design and implementation accountabilities include:
• Benchmarking, designing and implementing compensation programs
• Working on compensation projects supporting the broader Total Rewards group
• Preparing presentations to the Management Compensation Committee (MCC) and the Compensation & Benefits Committee of the Board of Directors (CBC)
• Reporting on current events and regulation updates related to Executive Compensation as well as maintaining comparator company information
• Partnering with Human Resources and Information Technology to ensure the seamless execution of long-term incentive programs
• Preparing executive compensation reports, analysis and surveys
• Leading PSU plan goal setting, progress reports and certification.
Benchmarking and setting compensation targets accountabilities include:
• Researching competitive compensation practices to determine the design of compensation programs and compensation levels for senior executives and the Board of Directors
• Analyzing current programs and helping set long-term incentive targets around the world;
• Working with Regional Total Rewards Leads to determine long-term incentive target levels by country.
Year-end compensation and reporting accountabilities include:
• Preparing year-end performance assessment and compensation recommendation reports for the Executive Committee for approval by the CEO and Compensation & Benefits Committee;
• Producing year-end "tally sheets" for the Executive Committee summarizing total compensation and compensation under different termination scenarios
• Preparing the compensation section of the Company's annual Proxy Statement including the Compensation Discussion & Analysis and all of the compensation tables and notes
• Preparing reports related to Section 162(m) of the Internal Revenue Code
• Evaluating the relationship of risk and compensation programs.
• Minimum of a BA/BS degree is required; a MBA or Masters is preferred.
• A minimum of five (5) years of progressive experience in compensation with a focus on executive compensation is required.
• Some compensation consulting experience is preferred.
• A deep understanding of, and practical experience in applied compensation principles, methods and tools including technical expertise in a multiple of the following: market analysis, compensation program design, development, and implementation, variable pay, salary planning, acquisitions, and alternative reward design techniques is required.
• Knowledge of SEC and IRS regulations impacting Executive Compensation is required.
• Quantitative and analytical skills as well as demonstrated creativity in developing compensation solutions is required.
• Strong business and financial acumen, demonstrated project management skills, outstanding written and verbal communications skills is required.
• The position will partner with other groups including the Finance, Tax and Law departments; a strong history of quickly building relationships, gaining credibility, influencing and partnering with business and human resources leaders across the organization is required.
• The position is located at our corporate headquarters in New Brunswick, NJ with up to 5% travel across the region is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)