Johnson & Johnson Careers
Clinical Science, Research Lead
Requisition ID: 3286180605
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions is a recently announced center of excellence for the Pharmaceutical, MD and Consumer sectors, focused on healthcare consumer engagement and behavior modification, leveraging behavioral science, healthcare analytics, and a common digital/IT platform.
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions will serve as an enterprise-wide group responsible for harnessing a J&J portfolio of capabilities to deliver innovative J&J enterprise solutions for J&J products in order to deliver improved health outcomes.
Johnson & Johnson Health & Wellness Solutions is recruiting for a Clinical Science, Research Lead to be based in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions will also partner closely with the Johnson & Johnson Unrivaled Products & Solutions team, the Consumer sector retail team and each sector’s strategic customer and franchise account groups to help guide the development of offerings to payer, provider and retail customers globally.
The Clinical Science, Research Lead is accountable for the development and conduct of Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions (JJHWS) research activities in collaboration with other teams, to ensure that they meet all research requirements and meet all research project operational milestones.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- She/He will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of study specific documents such as protocols, informed consent forms, and manual of operations
- Work with other departments (e.g., contracting, legal, procurement, etc..) to facilitate contracts and agreements for research vendor or partners
- Create project management plans and timelines for research activities
- Track adherence to protocol, Good Clinical Practices, Standard Operating Procedures while following clinical monitoring plan, as applicable.
- She/He will work closely with various parties to track study progress and protocol deviations.
- The Clinical Science Research Lead will work closely with data management in the creation and execution of protocol operations
- Lead trial risk mitigation activities through process while escalating issues to functional leads and senior management as appropriate.
- Manages department teams, external collaborations, and/or taskforces for study set up and trial execution
- She/He will contribute to the development of clinical trial plans including but not limited to scientific content, research methodologies, site monitoring plans, and quality management
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree along with six years of relevant experience is required OR A Master’s Degree along with three years of relevant experience
- Degree focus in any social science or public health
- Experience managing clinical vendors or partners
- Clinical Research operations knowledge
- The ability to work with various oversight bodies
- The ability to liaise with external entities such as Institutional Review Boards and Clinical Vendors
- Strong understanding of GCP (Good Clinical Practices)
- This position is based in New Brunswick, NJ and requires up to 10% domestic travel.
- Previous supervisory experience
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, CRO, or Epidemiology fields
- Scientific and methods research experience is preferred
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick