Johnson & Johnson Careers
Data Science and Risk Management Lead Analyst, HCC&P
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Health Care Compliance
Requisition ID: 3280180605
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Compliance & Privacy (“HCC&P”) Department is currently hiring for a Lead Analyst for the HCC&P Global Operations Data Science and Risk Management Team.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Lead Analyst is a core member of the Health Care Compliance (HCC) & Privacy Global Operations Data Science and Risk Management team and is responsible for leading the development, implementation and support of data analytics protocols, standards and tools necessary for assessing compliance based risk enterprise wide. The Lead Analyst is responsible for data validation, reporting and enhancing current reports. This position is accountable for supporting business relationships within and/or across all relevant HCC&P functional areas, including Testing & Monitoring Services and local Compliance Officers. The Lead Analyst will be responsible for interfacing with key compliance professionals to understand HCC and other related control risks to be able to effectively develop analyses, utilizing the underlying data to create actionable insights to mitigate these risks.
As the Data Science and Risk Management Lead Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
• Query and mine large data sets to discover transaction patterns, examine financial data (e.g. Accounts Payable and T&E) and filter for targeted information using predictive analytic methodologies.
• Lead or support projects that will facilitate advancement in predictive analytics.
• Model data to build innovative solutions to solve complex analytical problems.
• Collaborate with business partners to design and develop analysis models, data quality controls, user interfaces and reports based on voice of customer feedback.
• Develop methodologies that allow for efficient and repetitive data extraction processes.
• Work on multiple complex simultaneous tasks and projects.
• Provide ad-hoc support to key HCC & Privacy Global Operations areas.
• Provide well-written documentation to help drive successful implementation and ongoing support of solutions.
• Develop and provide training on analytical resources to the organization.
• Cultivate an environment that encourages knowledge sharing.
• Establish excellent business partnerships within Johnson & Johnson, specifically HCC&P and Regional Testing & Monitoring Services teams.
• Other duties as assigned by HCC&P management.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) is required.
• A minimum of 6 years of business experience is required.
• Strong knowledge and applied experience in relational database technology (e.g. Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server) is required.
• High proficiency with data visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire, Qlik, Tableau) is required.
• Knowledge of data analytics software (e.g. Alteryx, Dataverse, Lavastorm) is preferred.
• Knowledge of the healthcare industry is preferred.
• Knowledge of HCC/fraud and abuse laws; regulatory promotional practices; FCPA, financial or auditing practices and company business and policies is preferred.
• Must possess an innovative and global mindset, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to establish strong business partnerships.
• The ability to work on multiple projects and managing priorities with poise, professionalism and the appropriate sense of urgency is required.
• Team work, critical thinking, quantitative analytical ability and exceptional problem-solving skills are required.
• Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time, mainly to domestic destinations.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson International (6078)
Health Care Compliance