Johnson & Johnson Careers
North America – Full Time - 2019 Experienced Human Resources Leadership Development Program (E-HRLDP)
Requisition ID: 3275180606
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson’s Experienced HR Leadership Development Program (E-HRLDP) is consistently ranked as one of the top Leadership Development Program in Human Resources by MBA-Exchange.com (as voted by students from over 100 MBA schools globally).
This best-in-class HRLDP is designed to develop experienced professionals in their journey to become the global HR leaders of tomorrow, through:
- Unmatched depth of broad-based experience across the J&J operating model
- An integrated training curriculum that is innovative and future-focused
- Relationships spanning our global businesses, HR community and executive leadership
Description of Full-time E-HRLDP:
The E-HRLDP is a two-year, full time rotational program enabling highly motivated graduate students to develop into Johnson & Johnson’s HR Leaders of the future.
Participants will experience rich, enterprise-level rotations, develop critical HR-specific and leadership-focused capabilities through an integrated curriculum, and build strong connections with a network of cross-sector and cross-functional leaders, all to support development as global and enterprise leaders.
Through the rotational assignments, HRLDPs will have the opportunity to provide strategic consulting and design support to J&J businesses on an enterprise, global and/or regional level in areas that may include Learning & Development, Change Management, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards (Compensation & Benefits), Organizational Development / Design and more. Others may diagnose needs and provide strategic solutions as an HR Business Partner across our business sectors (Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and Consumer), R&D or enterprise Supply Chain. Assignments are based on personal development, experience, interest and business need.
Characteristics of Preferred Candidates:
- Natural curiosity and drive to deeply engage in industry conversation / thought leadership around human capital trends, and apply insights to help shape the future of work at Johnson & Johnson
- Demonstrated leadership aptitude, including the ability to engage, mobilize and influence across local and global teams
- Comfort with the pace and ambiguity of our increasingly complex business world, yet with a willingness to take risk and challenge the status quo Comfortable with the pace and ambiguity of the modern business world
- Strong business acumen, including sophisticated critical and strategic thinking, problem-solving and analytic skills
- Exceptional learning agility and strong drive to shape innovative solutions
- Operational effectiveness - ability to deliver results in very close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders globally
- Ability to build very strong stakeholder relationships, including balancing the needs and perspectives of multiple, diverse stakeholders across a global matrix organization
- Digital mindset – ability to thrive in a “speed of thought” environment requiring flexibility of both thought and action
In the United States, positions are available at various J&J operating companies and locations including New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, California, Massachusetts, Florida and others. For applicants with relevant permanent work authorization, global opportunities exist at various J&J locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, restrictions or need for work sponsorship) in the country where the assignment is located
- Graduate student completing MBA, Master’s Degree or Ph.D. with focus in HR Management, Industrial-Organizational psychology or other HR-related disciplines, and intended graduation date between December 2018 – July 2019
- Prior full time*, professional work experience: preference for 60 months / 5 years or more
- Previous HR experience is preferred, but not required (may vary by region)
- *Full time is equivalent to working 40 hours or more weekly, on a continuous basis
- Geographically mobile for two-year duration of the program
- Fluency in English is required. For assignments outside of the US, fluency in the local language is required. For assignments located in the US, fluency in a second language is desired.
Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, North America-United States-Florida-Titusville, North America-United States-Florida-Tampa, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)