Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Healthcare Solutions Manager - Johnson & Johnson Design
Requisition ID: 3274180209
Johnson & Johnson Design is recruiting for a Healthcare Solutions Manager to be located in New York City, NY or Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
J&J Design is an internal design team responsible for creating desirable, feasible and viable holistic end-user solutions across all of Johnson & Johnson’s business groups: Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and J&J Corporate. In collaboration with business partners across the global organization, we apply Design Thinking to drive transformational innovation for the health and well-being of all who use our products and services. Our focus on people-centered design enables us to deliver on Johnson & Johnson’s commitment to care for the world, one person at a time.
The Healthcare Solutions Manager will play a leadership role in the development and execution of various product design and strategic programs within the pharmaceutical sector to realize patient-centered product solutions from initial strategy through to implementation. The Healthcare Solutions Manager will bring together a strong strategic sensibility with deep knowledge of development processes for regulated products in order to drive innovation and deliver differentiated, holistic solutions that improve patient outcomes.
As Healthcare Solutions Manager, you will contribute to the organization in several distinct ways:
- By partnering within Janssen and the J&J Enterprise, you will establish relationships and liaise with business partners and cross-functional teams to leverage opportunities for collaboration to generate innovative solutions that enable improved patient outcomes.
- You will identify opportunities to enhance the quality of patient and customer experiences.
- Bring expertise in both strategic thinking and product development from early-phase strategy and user needs identification through to implementation and launch.
- Partner in the development and application of a customer- and/or patient-centered design framework for use in the development of holistic pharmaeutical product solutions.
- Collaborate and partner in building deeply integrated plans for how Design will deliver value to end-users and stakeholders in new business categories.
- Manage and oversee a variety of design projects, defining scope, goals and deliverables that will be completed within set timelines and budgets.
- Improve design processes, including supporting documentation, guidance materials and SOPs, as well as developing and training internal stakeholders in new or revised processes.
- Work effectively within Johnson & Johnson design control, regulatory and compliance practices.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams as well as Design Operations to organize resources and align plans for executing programs.
- Assist to formalize and champion people-centered design capabilities.
- Finally, you will lead by example and in accordance with the J&J Credo and J&J Leadership Imperatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required with a major in design preferred.
- A minimum of eight years related experience preferred.
- Experience must include defining and applying strategic business goals and insights of human behaviors to regulated product development processes and influencing future product pipelines.
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams, including R&D, commercial, regulatory, quality, supply chain, and clinical development through complex product design and development programs.
- Managing multiple projects consecutively is required.
- Experience in the understanding of disease states and chronic disease management with expertise in designing holistic healthcare product solutions that drive behavior change is required.
- A familiarity with, and basic knowledge of, human factors/usability guidance and FDA regulations; an understanding of the design and development of human factors/usability studies; and solid insights into coordinating user research and the identification and synthesis of user needs into design opportunities and frameworks is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Strategic project and account management capabilities.
- Ability to leverage working knowledge of Design Thinking in a tactical business context.
- Knowledge of current design and office software, including cross-platform (MAC and PC) applications and document management.
- Available for 25% domestic and international travel.
United States-New York-New York
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)