Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, International Treasury
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 3258180605
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, International Treasury Services located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position is responsible for providing Treasury and banking guidance to Affiliates, Business Development, M&A, and Tax related to business structures, mergers, acquisitions, and restructuring including capital structure optimization and risk management. In addition, this position oversees development of policies (WWP) for Affiliates and Treasury Centers which guide & support the global implementation of Treasury strategies.
The role oversees the review of Affiliate compliance with Treasury Worldwide Procedures, analyzes and communicates sovereign risk assessment and country risk premiums, and partners with Tax in support for Group Holdings and other Legal Entity structures across the Enterprise. The Senior Manager is responsible for the recruitment and development of a Finance Manager, two Senior Financial Analysts and an intern/co-op.
· Address key areas of sovereign risk for enterprise by working with Group Finance, Regional Finance VPs and company Finance Directors and RTSCs to influence business decisions which maximize value creation and mitigate financial risk
· Maintain an in-depth knowledge of foreign exchange practices and J&J policy; has a strong understanding of related accounting processes. Perform analysis of foreign currency positions for affiliates and for the enterprise; influences business operations to enhance risk mitigation
· Support M&A transactions from analysis of structuring scenario through cash settlements and transition services for Treasury where applicable; support business partners, such as L&A organization, with contract language to mitigate bank and FX risk for Johnson & Johnson
· Develop and maintain treasury and affiliate procedures (WWP) which promote implementation of treasury strategy
· Oversee quarterly compliance with treasury WWP among affiliates. Coordinate with four RTSCs (NA, EMEA, LA, AP) to ensure completion of review and measure progress to improve compliance
· Selectively partner with external banks as needed for ad hoc project solutions
· A Bachelor’s degree is required, with a preference in Finance, Accounting or business related field.
· A CPA, CMA, CFA and/ or MBA is preferred.
· 7 years of experience in Finance, Accounting or business related field is required.
· People Management experience is preferred.
· Experience with Mergers and Acquisitions is preferred.
· Ability to communicate effectively to develop effective working relationships with diversity of internal and external business partners required.
· Must be self-motivated and possess the ability to partner with people at all levels of the organization and have strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
· Ability to develop and implement process improvements preferred.
· Ability to perform in a dynamic environment, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
· Experience and working knowledge of U.S. GAAP is required.
· This position will require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
· This position will be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)