Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
(Drexel) Supply Chain Planning Co-op
Requisition ID: 3252171024
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Supply Chain Planning Co-Op will become an essential member of the team for 6 months supporting department wide efforts, giving the Co-Op a baseline understanding of the business unit as well as a phenomenal network. The Co-Op will be responsible for supporting base business tactically through report generation and analysis, and strategically through innovation and project work. The Co-Op may have the opportunity to work on process improvements with business process owners as well as different franchise planners. This should give them an in depth knowledge of the entry level roles in Planning and an understanding of the products and supply chains we support. In addition, the Co-Op will be part of a structured program, which consists of a formal mentoring program, visibility to management, professional training and networking opportunities.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status)
- A minimum GPA of 2.8, preferred 3.0 Cumulative is strongly preferred
- Candidate must be actively enrolled pursuing either a Bachelors or Master’s degree (but not necessarily taking classes)
- Basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and leadership qualities are required.
- Ability to lead multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work independently within a matrix environment where tight timelines exist
- Candidate must have reliable transportation to and from work on a daily basis for the duration of the co-op.
- Candidate must be able to work full time (40 hours per week) during the duration of the co-op position.
Business, Business & Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Engineering
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)