Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, NA Commercial Education
Requisition ID: 3249180209
Johnson & Johnson’s Biosense Webster (BWI) Division - a member of the Medical Device group within Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) is recruiting for a Manager, NA Commercial Education. This position is located in Irvine, California.
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group consists of six diverse businesses aside from Electrophysiology (BWI), which serve a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (Acclarent), Infection Prevention (ASP), Neurovascular (Cerenovus), Breast Reconstruction and Augmentation (Mentor) and Reprocessing (SterilMed).
The Manager, Commercial Education, Biosense Webster Clinical Team is responsible for the design, development and execution of training for the sales organization aligned to the global learning strategy and in support of the US region business needs. This role will work with Global Education, Regional Marketing, Sales Leadership, Healthcare Compliance and other functional partners to shape and deliver educational programs aimed at elevating the competency of the sales organization aligned with the company policies and strategies.
Key job responsibilities:
- Apply adult learning principals and professional facilitation skills in all learning programs.
- Conduct learning in live, virtual and self-guided formats aligned with the 30-40-30 learning strategy.
- Ensures that all learning content is current, copy approved and aligned with all government and legal requirements.
- Facilitates learning anatomy, procedures, complex clinical concepts, products, competitive technologies and business practices related to commercial sales roles.
- Coordinates activities with Field Sales Training to support continuity for the learner in the 30-40-30 model.
- May or may not have responsibility for oversight and development of direct reports in the Commercial Education function.
- Participates in development activities to elevate capabilities of competencies in the Learning Professional Competency Model.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree is required. Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant business experience is required.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Electrophysiology and/or EP Lab is required.
- Familiarity with BWI Devices and equipment preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, along with the ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Virtual facilitation experience is preferred
- Educated in adult learning concepts/theory is preferred
- Advanced technical skills utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel is preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to influence small and large groups is required.
- This position is located in Irvine, California and may require up to 30% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)