Johnson & Johnson Careers
JJT –NA Region Product Line Owner – Make Fill Finish Manufacturing
Requisition ID: 3248181001
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Supply Chain BT Product Line organizations (PLs) are responsible for the product line technological direction across segments and serve as a critical point of contact for business and JJT. Individuals in PL organizations work with Senior JJT and Business Leaders to identify and prioritize solutions for their product line and oversee the consistent implementation of these solutions across the business. They will exhibit strong influence and passion for driving the organization towards consistent technology solutions aligned to overall JJT strategy. PL Owners need to continuously maximize throughput and ensure that value is realized by the business through the JJT capabilities implemented. PL owners should have a strong view of external IT capabilities in the market and how they can be applied to drive business value for J&J.
This role is accountable for local JJT products at all of Fill Finish Manufacturing plants located in North America Region – Fill Finish manufacturing (liquids, creams, and tablets) includes Pharmaceuticals and Consumer products. This role has accountability for the technology strategy / reliability / performance of the local products in the plants that are specific to Fill Finish Manufacturing process. In addition, they have the responsibility to ensure that all the products that support the manufacturing site are integrated effectively and efficiently to deliver the operational strategies and goals. The role cuts across Pharmaceuticals and Consumer products. The responsibility includes 8+ plants spread in– North America region.
Product Owner owns the technology product and drives product vision and priorities:
- Responsible for vision, road-map, and priorities of enhancements to a products (applications), platforms, or solutions
- Responsible for training BTL’s and Business partner’s on how to use/deploy product
- Accountable for current product line quality-performance and communication of production issues to Business Technology Leaders.
- Responsible for Cost-to-Deliver, Product E2E Life-Cycle, and Total Cost of Ownership
- Results delivery through a direct and indirect cross-functional team of 15-30 internal and contract staff; management of vendors; and management of costs typically of $10MM+ annually
- Carves out the product vision
- Collaborates with cross-functional team to define product requirements
- Prioritizes product demand & backlog – understands economic models to manage prioritization and applies systems thinking
- Generates key user insights
- Develops hypothesis on solutions
- Drives product line vision
- Supports definition of success criteria for products
- Manages project (oversight), scope and issue resolution.
- Partner with project manager, scrum master, business process owner to drive alignment on goals and objectives.
- Working closely with all stakeholders to ensure that deployed solutions are efficient, effective and support the business process goals and objectives across the enterprise.
- Ensures completion of process and system documentation.
- Ensures communication of progress and status.
- Continuously thinks of the product
- Ensures adoption: Ensures that the next iteration is what the users need
- Monitors usage: Keeps a close eye on usage and determines next steps
- Conducts surveys and feedback sessions to remain close to users
- Drives the team and ensures that all are working towards a common goal, ultimately delivering value
- Sprint Planning: Elaborates on stories
- Sprint Review: Approves new stories and adds regular feedback, includes business/stakeholders in product reviews to gain direct feedback
- Understands and defines (or helps define) scope for MVP
- Defines acceptance criteria
- Actively participates on Scrum rites
- Participates in retrospectives
- Monitors sprint metrics, release metrics, and usability test results
- Prioritizes functionality for release
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 15+ years of Supply Chain IT experience
- Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies (SDLC)
- Experience working in projects utilizing Agile methodology
- Experience managing product backlog in JIRA
- Experience with rRDM for assessment and prioritization of user stories
- Experience with Project Management, Software Testing, Implementation and Change Management
- Experience working within a regulated (GxP) environment
- Knowledge in Supply Chain processes
- Track record of program delivery of Supply Chain projects
- Experience managing global, multi-location teams
- Specific Make product (application), platform, or solution knowledge
- Experience in setting technology strategy and roadmap
- Experience in Lean GxP Manufacturing environment is preferred
- This position will be located in Pennsylvania and requires up to 25% domestic/international travel
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)