Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Manager, Data Management - Immunology
Requisition ID: 3247180208
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Manager Data Management-Immunology, to be located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular/Metabolic, Mental Health, Infectious Disease, Immunology and Oncology. Please visit http://www.janssen.com/us/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Manager, Data Management will act as the primary data steward for a strategic Therapy Area (TA) within Janssen Pharm, and a key point supporting data strategy and execution for Janssen’s commercial organization. The Senior Manager will manage the current inventory of data, ensuring total quality and appropriate use across the organization, and will evaluate potential new data sources. The Senior Manager governs all business rules, and owns the process to consider and align on changes and enhancements, and provides regular communications regarding status of data quality and impact of market events to therapeutic areas. As a key source of data expertise within Janssen and the Commercial Excellence group, the Senior Manager will support ad hoc, data-centric business questions, and will partner with IT and business partners to proactively resolve data issues and support large, complex data initiatives. With the Director, Data Management, the Senior Manager is responsible for data acquisition and contracting, and ensuring ongoing Janssen value for its data-related investments.
• Manage the ongoing quality and application of Janssen data pipeline supporting the sales and marketing organization, ensuring high-quality data and appropriate use.
• Lead Data Governance program for specific TA.
• Actively monitor data quality and resolve data-related issues and disruptions.
• Act as “go to” key contact within the Commercial Excellence organization for data related needs, queries and issues.
• Manage data-centric projects to resolution, through strategic planning, resource management, execution, and communication (e.g. data onboarding, data events/disruptions).
• Leads a team of direct and indirect reports. Hire, retain, and develop high quality talent. Establish, monitor, and foster progress towards team objectives through regular, individualized coaching sessions and best practice sharing across the team.
• Collaborate with colleagues on data validation and data coordination activities for both field-based and internal reports/systems.
• Perform impact analysis of data events/changes on various commercial operations processes (e.g. Incentive Compensation, Call Planning, etc.) and engage business process owners to align on the action plan.
• Maintain inventory of purchased data, and organizational awareness of application.
• Participate in the evaluation of new data sources to determine fit within overall Janssen data strategy. Negotiate data purchases as needed.
• Advise business teams on best data sources to leverage for a given business question or insight.
• Provide expertise on data capture and sampling methodologies on sub-national pharmaceutical sales data.
• Manage Data Vendors (e.g. Quality and SLAs).
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
• MBA or other advanced degree is preferred
• Minimum of seven (7) years of professional business experience in the pharmaceutical analytic operations space is required
• Working knowledge of query and reporting tools and systems that allow for effective management of large data sets is required
• Experience managing data and service contracts is required
• Proven results as a project manager in major, cross-functional technology projects is required
• Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel and Word is required
• Minimum of one (1) year of people management experience is preferred
• Experience working in a matrixed environment with competing priorities is preferred
• Strong analytical and problem-solving ability, and business and data analysis with focus on pharmaceutical commercial operations across one or more relevant therapeutic areas is required
• Knowledge of existing and emerging data sources and data vendors in the Pharma Commercial domain, including IMS/IQVIA, SHS, SPP, patient claims, RWE/HEOR, IDN/ACO Affiliations, etc. is preferred
• Ability to independently lead project groups in matrixed organization is required
• Strong communication skills, and ability to simplify complex technical issues is required
• This position will be located in Horsham, PA and will require up to 10% domestic travel
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)