Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager – US Mitek Sports Medicine
Requisition ID: 3245190827
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Marketing Manager – US Mitek Sports Medicine, located in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic business in the world. We offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biologics. With a focus on activating insights to develop creative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways and looking for leaders to cultivate and drive that vision.
At Mitek Sports Medicine, we develop minimally invasive devices used in the treatment of joint injuries related to sports and physical activity. Our surgical product portfolio consists of soft tissue implants spanning shoulder, knee, hip and small joints as well as a comprehensive arthroscopic capital equipment portfolio, including visualization, fluid and tissue management.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading US commercial marketing initiatives within the soft tissue platform. General responsibilities include driving commercial results, leading the soft tissue implant portfolio and new product launches regionally within the US, developing the brand strategy, identifying customer insights, cultivating key customer relationships, and supporting the operations and execution of the business. The position reports to the US Marketing Leader for the Mitek Sports Medicine Surgical business.
The Marketing Manager will:
- Achieve US business plan objectives of sales, net income, gross profit, inventory and price on an annual basis.
- Manage expenses within budget.
- Increase company’s market share position in assigned product platforms.
- Provide US market and surgeon customer insights to the global strategic marketing team to drive pipeline decision-making, development of launch messaging materials, etc.
- Contribute to multigenerational portfolio plans aligned to company strategy.
- Lead impactful US product and procedural solution launches. Specific responsibilities include the development and ongoing refinement of the brand strategy, marketing materials for all key partners (salesforce, surgeons, hospitals, patients, payers, etc.), pricing strategy, promotional plans, product training plans (salesforce & surgeons), product forecasting, inventory roll-out and management, sales tools, etc.
- Develop US brand strategies for products, services, programs and other key initiatives including establishment of value proposition, targeting & segmentation, positioning, and lifecycle management.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for our product portfolio, competitive strategies and products, procedures and surgical techniques, and the innovation landscape.
- Establish market needs through frequent customer interactions - travel with sales consultants, attend industry/society meetings, professional education courses, support corporate customer education visits, review medical journals, etc.
- Partner closely with sales to capture input on customer needs and ensure strong alignment with product strategy in collaboration with our global strategic marketing partners.
- Partner with Professional Education & Tradeshow groups to build promotional plans around key events and provide on-site support.
- Be responsive to requests from customers, sales consultants, etc.
- Work collaboratively with other functional areas to ensure business issues are addressed and strategies are being executed.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- An MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years total of progressive business experience in any of the following areas: Marketing, Sales, R&D, or a combination of experience in these functions is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in highly regulated industry is required.
- A demonstrated ability to work in a hand’s –on, dynamic, customer-focused environment is required.
- This position will require approximately 35% domestic travel including weekends.
- This position will sit in Raynham, MA.
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)